SportsWrath

My Annual Offseason Strategy Thread will be completed soon

Money

With midterms being officially over and spring break approaching rapidly, I will have a lot of free time on my hands. As such, as your fearless leader/humble narrator, I owe it to you, the fans, to dedicate my free time to designing a comprehensive offseason plan for our beloved Giants. Hopefully it will facilitate enhanced discussion about current players, prospective players, and the team in general.

I cannot identify a specific deadline, but I want to have it posted by Monday, February 27.

Just thought you would appreciate the heads up...

You stay classy,

- Phil Simms, Super Bowl XXI MVP

B)

P.S. Depending on the amount of users that migrate to the new Sportswrath site, I would like to organize another interactive mock draft similar to the one I conducted last year on Giants.com. Early April is the ideal time to have a mock draft, so hopefully I will get the wheels in motion for that sometime in mid-March, if not earlier. If I don't think that we have enough members for a solid mock draft, then I will not organize one ... so let's collectively try to recruit some new members!

With midterms being officially over and spring break approaching rapidly, I will have a lot of free time on my hands. As such, as your fearless leader/humble narrator, I owe it to you, the fans, to dedicate my free time to designing a comprehensive offseason plan for our beloved Giants. Hopefully it will facilitate enhanced discussion about current players, prospective players, and the team in general.

I cannot identify a specific deadline, but I want to have it posted by Monday, February 27.

Just thought you would appreciate the heads up...

You stay classy,

- Phil Simms, Super Bowl XXI MVP

B)

P.S. Depending on the amount of users that migrate to the new Sportswrath site, I would like to organize another interactive mock draft similar to the one I conducted last year on Giants.com. Early April is the ideal time to have a mock draft, so hopefully I will get the wheels in motion for that sometime in mid-March, if not earlier. If I don't think that we have enough members for a solid mock draft, then I will not organize one ... so let's collectively try to recruit some new members!

This is the type of Football talk ive been waiting for... perhaps I too can create an offseason strategy of sorts.. maybe compare and contrast notes...

Is it midterms already? LOL I dont have any, so how should I know? Really its that time already.

Is this supposed to be a poke at me assuming that u think im in high school? cuz your attempt at humor is wasted... i am in college

Well he was soundin off like he had somethin to say

JR and Money are in college, if you actually read what you quoted maybe you would understand a little better... I'm not being a dick, but don't think that Money or Jr are here to talk smack to/about anyone... neither am I, I just like to correct situations... :P

I remember I tried one of these the past two offseasons....and Money ripped them apart infront of my eyes(the memory stills sticks)...so I shall cease and desist this year, and just sit back until I make my mock draft around mid april...

I eagerly await Money's offseason strategy...maybe he will make a spelling mistake that I can point out...

I remember I tried one of these the past two offseasons....and Money ripped them apart infront of my eyes(the memory stills sticks)...so I shall cease and desist this year, and just sit back until I make my mock draft around mid april...

I eagerly await Money's offseason strategy...maybe he will make a spelling mistake that I can point out...

Note to self: use spellcheck.

How about you organze that draft game again this year for this board? I want to make up for last year...

Um, I just said I intend to in my initial post (see: "P.S..."). However, again as I said in the original post, if I don't consider the board to have enough members to do the mock, then I'll scrap the project.

Um, I just said I intend to in my initial post. However, again as I said in the original post, if I don't consider the board to have enough members to do the mock, then I'll scrap the project.

Give it a week or two til we get more signups and when the board goes over to sportswrath dot com.

Give it a week or two til we get more signups and when the board goes over to sportswrath dot com.

Let me rephrase: enough members that are willing and able to participate in a mock draft. Last year there were a ton of missed picks, stupid picks, and resulting arguments. One guy even picked himself (he was college senior at the time). So, if I don't think we have 32 individuals here who will take the idea seriously and not fuck around on other peoples' time, then I won't organize it.

Um, I just said I intend to in my initial post (see: "P.S..."). However, again as I said in the original post, if I don't consider the board to have enough members to do the mock, then I'll scrap the project.

Sorry, long day <_<