SportsWrath

Bigjeep is here

Bigjeep

And my first thing on my mind is how could Eli play so badly in such a big game. I thought he was coming alone and might make the draft day trade look somewhat better. But after watching him sunday night, when the team with a badly damaged defense needed some big plays from him, look that bad. I think the Giants have to at least start looking at some Quarterbacks to draft next year as a insurance policy.

And my first thing on my mind is how could Eli play so badly in such a big game. I thought he was coming alone and might make the draft day trade look somewhat better. But after watching him sunday night, when the team with a badly damaged defense needed some big plays from him, look that bad. I think the Giants have to at least start looking at some Quarterbacks to draft next year as a insurance policy.

who invited the retard...

Sorry bigjeep they have about 50 posts and about 5000 replies that have already gone over this same territory. At Sportswrath, you can have your fucking ass handed to ya if you are not careful. Good Luck. :cwy:

Not true. You will have your ass handed to you certain people who are just assholes. I would hardly say SMU is a Sportswrath legend, and he even defends the GMB like it were his wife from time to time...why he is telling you to go back, I have no idea.

Welcome BigJeep, dont let the few assholes discourage you from posting here. :TU:

By the way, I think it's too early to say on Eli. He's got the rest of the season to prove himself, and you won't even remember this if he plays well the rest of the way. Have to say, though, that I'm at least concerned about him at this point. While he's been steady to this point in the season, he hasn't been great but for the end of the Philly game, and I can't forget how he faded badly at the end of last season. If he finishes the season weakly, I'll be very concerned. It's time for him to take the next step.

Well, Brady Quinn is available. We could probably get him for a 1st and 3rd rounder this year, 1st and 5th rounder next year. What do you think?

Not true. You will have your ass handed to you certain people who are just assholes. I would hardly say SMU is a Sportswrath legend, and he even defends the GMB like it were his wife from time to time...why he is telling you to go back, I have no idea.

Welcome BigJeep, dont let the few assholes discourage you from posting here. :TU:

true, I am not a legend here... and yes i was an asshole to you over one issue... i hope that doesnt damage our long run relationship.... but im just sayin things seem to be different here..... people can actually use reason and logic as opposed to having one close minded view... Its a nice gear shift from the GMB and I have come to like sportswrath more and more... but honestly Socal.... bigjeep is a well known fuck face

true, I am not a legend here... and yes i was an asshole to you over one issue... i hope that doesnt damage our long run relationship.... but im just sayin things seem to be different here..... people can actually use reason and logic as opposed to having one close minded view... Its a nice gear shift from the GMB and I have come to like sportswrath more and more... but honestly Socal.... bigjeep is a well known fuck face

you're a legend to me, smoo. maybe bigjeep wnts to change. let's give him some rope.

:rock:

you're a legend to me, smoo. maybe bigjeep wnts to change. let's give him some rope.

No reason for me to change. Some people just can't stand to hear a different opinion. Everyone most agree with them or they are DUMB. Well so far, the Eli doubters are the smart ones. This guy, so far just doesn't have it. Ordinary at best. And Chicago proved it. What better game for him to show his stuuf. And what did he show us. "0" :(

No reason for me to change. Some people just can't stand to hear a different opinion. Everyone most agree with them or they are DUMB. Well so far, the Eli doubters are the smart ones. This guy, so far just doesn't have it. Ordinary at best. And Chicago proved it. What better game for him to show his stuuf. And what did he show us. "0" :(

Eli proved himself last year in the Denver game and most fans expect him to have some bad games also. Most logical people don't change their mind as much as the wind changes directions. There will be more bad games to come from Manning just like Tom Brady had 2 bad games.

Fair weather fans come a dime a dozen and they have no credibility. Real fans don't judge by a few games, we look at the whole picture.

Eli proved himself last year in the Denver game and most fans expect him to have some bad games also. Most logical people don't change their mind as much as the wind changes directions. There will be more bad games to come from Manning just like Tom Brady had 2 bad games.

Fair weather fans come a dime a dozen and they have no credibility. Real fans don't judge by a few games, we look at the whole picture.

How long have you been a real fan?