SportsWrath

Injuries and excuses...

BadEgg

The missed field goal cost the Giants the game. Poor coaching and poor special teams play. Stop whining about injuries...it is old. :cwy:

I have a new name for Parcells: Fatman Tits.

Someone pass him a Victoria's Secret catalogue, he's sagging pretty bad these days.

The missed field goal cost the Giants the game. Poor coaching and poor special teams play. Stop whining about injuries...it is old. :cwy:

I know, almost as pathetic as a blocked FG, a return of that blocked FG, a penalty on that return of a blocked FG, an untimed down because of that blocked FG and a 47 yard game losing FG.

But hey that happened vs a last place team, not the #1 team in the confernce, so NO exuses right :LMAO:

Tuna "The Prostitute" should be Parcells' moniker for the rest of his life. "I am quitting the Giants for health reasons". BULLSHIT! You quit because you lost the power struggle between you and George Young after old Wellington made it plain to you that coaches coach and general managers manage. Then like the traitorous bitch that you are, you quit on the Giants a couple of months before the season starts after Belichik jumps ship...and we were then stuck with your fucking clip board holder Ray "I Don't Know What the Fuck I am Doing" Handley. Then when you lose about 50lbs of your bloat you go to New England and steal some of our best players of the time (Dave "I am going to beat your ass bitch (girlfriend/wife) Meggett). I hope he continues to get his ass carved up with the rest of the traitors (Jim Burt anyone) and finds himself unemployed after this season. I do not know which face makes me laugh the hardest... seeing Parcells' constipated look after a Cowboy fuckup...or Jerry Jones' "I did not try to buy championships for this shit" look of horror/anger/disgust. :LMAO:

Tuna "The Prostitute" should be Parcells' moniker for the rest of his life. "I am quitting the Giants for health reasons". BULLSHIT! You quit because you lost the power struggle between you and George Young after old Wellington made it plain to you that coaches coach and general managers manage. Then like the traitorous bitch that you are, you quit on the Giants a couple of months before the season starts after Belichik jumps ship...and we were then stuck with your fucking clip board holder Ray "I Don't Know What the Fuck I am Doing" Handley. Then when you lose about 50lbs of your bloat you go to New England and steal some of our best players of the time (Dave "I am going to beat your ass bitch (girlfriend/wife) Meggett). I hope he continues to get his ass carved up with the rest of the traitors (Jim Burt anyone) and finds himself unemployed after this season. I do not know which face makes me laugh the hardest... seeing Parcells' constipated look after a Cowboy fuckup...or Jerry Jones' "I did not try to buy championships for this shit" look of horror/anger/disgust. :LMAO:

Remember that he didn't even want Meggett in the draft, it was George Young. Then Meggett goes and follows him up to NE.