SportsWrath

can someone fark the Juggernaut into Brandon Jacobs?

Is that Mushmouth in there

guest.jpg

It was the only picture of him smiling. I thought it would match better. There isn't really any pics of Jacobs to use. If people have any good head shots then post it.

Alright here it is. Is a gif with a transparent background for use on any background although dark ones won't look right. I need to trim it a little (you will see a white halo on black) but unless somebody asks (I am too lazy) it will stay the same. Also the 27 wouldn't work properly; stupid displacement maps.

brandon_jacobs_juggernaut.gif

Alright here it is. Is a gif with a transparent background for use on any background although dark ones won't look right. I need to trim it a little (you will see a white halo on black) but unless somebody asks (I am too lazy) it will stay the same. Also the 27 wouldn't work properly; stupid displacement maps.

i love it! it's great...mind if i use it?

Awesome job! :clap:

• 3 weeks later...