SportsWrath

Other players who played well

uconngiants

in ohter threads it was mentoinded that seubert played a good game obvisouly tiki and shockey also played well

but on defense Barry Cofield had an awesome game 1.5 sacks and 6 tackles and really clogged up the middle and stoped the run

Brandon Short also played a very good game recording 2 sacks 8 tackles and 1FF also Alge Crumpler only had one catch untill the final drive of the game

feel free to add others to the list these 2 were on my mind

Let's not forget that Feagles did another solid job yesterday. Feely went 2-2 against a crowd that hated him. Sam Madison and Webster have been much better the last 2 games. And Jacobs once again ran the ball very well.

also impressive about feely was his kickoffs, high and deep.

Let's not forget that Feagles did another solid job yesterday. Feely went 2-2 against a crowd that hated him. Sam Madison and Webster have been much better the last 2 games. And Jacobs once again ran the ball very well.

honestly i dont rem seeing webster on the field the whole day

and at corner that is a good thing if they are not throwing at you, you must be covering the wr

that and hte lbs were making the tackle against the run so the cb's/S's were not making those tackles

Luke Petitgout played well...although he had only one false start. Finn was also good yesterday....caught the one pass thrown to him and Kept players off of Tiki.

Even though Jacobs is big and even bigger than Finn...I hate seeing him lineup with no FB. I still think he needs a lead blocker.