SportsWrath

Congratulations 2006 NL Champion Cardinals

Exit 117

Guest StrahansGap
this cum stain is nowhere to be found here last week when the 206 million dollar Yanks lose in pathetic fashion, was not in the Mets section after the Dodgers wipeout and did not even make an appearance here until the Mets FINNALLY lost a post season game.

I cannot take a dipshit like this seriously, my guess is neither can most Yankee fans. A sure fire 96er if I even saw one. :TU:

I have a life......PERIOD!

You know, there's a law in NY that says you can anyone ass for saying stupid shit like. :furious:

At one point I felt that in order to get into Yankee stadium people should be required to take a test, to see how much they knew about the Yankees and the sport; but then I realized that if this was true I am sure Georgie boy would not be able to afford the team that he puts on the field every year.

Go check what cities that games are blacked out in, its very easy to find and more common than you think.

You are on the list? Hope you did it in 1979. because thats the year they are up to. :TU:

To put into perspective how hot Giants tickets are and how loyal the fans are, I have had seats in my family that are now mine that my Grandfather got back in the 50's. We have good seats 11 rows back on the low level. Anyway I can say that of the entire section there are maybe 5-10 people who are new owners/upgrades of the seats. There are men older than you and I combined that come sit there every week and have seen it all. Another thing is this. In 2003 when the Giants were "predicted" to do great things a guy I work with offered me 6 grand for my 3 seats. At the time the seats were 65 bucks for 10 games(8 reg season 2 pre season), a total of 650 a seat/year. My bill was 1950 for all three. he was willing to pay me TRIPLE that for the season. Thats how hot a ticket Giants seats can be.

The thing that cements the loyalty of Giants fans is the blackouts. We are never blacked out. You would be surprised how many teams have game tickets not sold. In fact I know in 200o there was a playoff game in Miami with the Phins and Colts blacked out because I was down there and could not watch it. We are sold out from here to eternity and can go 0-16 for 5 straight years and will continue to be. Not all teams can say that. As late as 1999 there were games blacked out in Philly, and everyone knows how loyal they all claim to be.

That is just too much information to argue against. :doh:

Good post, man.