SportsWrath

Congratulations 2006 NL Champion Cardinals

Exit 117

If there is a Giants let down tomorrow, I might just go crazy. Don't the Mets also have an oh so powerful offense? If the Cards make the WS again, they will get swept again.

cmon now it's 2 games to 1...have some faith in our team that had won 8 straight games... we can go there tomorrow night, and rock them... if we lose tomorrow then worry...

baby%20crying.jpg I love this shit!

this cum stain is nowhere to be found here last week when the 206 million dollar Yanks lose in pathetic fashion, was not in the Mets section after the Dodgers wipeout and did not even make an appearance here until the Mets FINNALLY lost a post season game.

I cannot take a dipshit like this seriously, my guess is neither can most Yankee fans. A sure fire 96er if I even saw one. :TU:

this cum stain is nowhere to be found here last week when the 206 million dollar Yanks lose in pathetic fashion, was not in the Mets section after the Dodgers wipeout and did not even make an appearance here until the Mets FINNALLY lost a post season game.

I cannot take a dipshit like this seriously, my guess is neither can most Yankee fans. A sure fire 96er if I even saw one. :TU:

I don't know that much about him considering that I just started to range out of the hockey section, but I can tell you that out of all my favorite teams(Giants,Yankees,Rangers, and Knicks) the Yankees and Rangers have the worst fans. Most Yankee fans are probably starting to jump back on the bandwagon considering what happened to the mets, but I am sure at the first sign of the mets winning they will jump on.

I don't know that much about him considering that I just started to range out of the hockey section, but I can tell you that out of all my favorite teams(Giants,Yankees,Rangers, and Knicks) the Yankees and Rangers have the worst fans. Most Yankee fans are probably starting to jump back on the bandwagon considering what happened to the mets, but I am sure at the first sign of the mets winning they will jump on.

I think Rangers and Giant fans are the most loyal fans in all of NY. I base this opinion on the avaialbility to get tickets. Met fans are bad as well. I see way too many young Yankee fans who think its their devine right to be great every year. They have not suffered through hard times yet. Probably never will as expanded playoffs have made it nearly impossible to exlude the Yankees each year when you consider even in a down year they have the ability to get whatever they need to at least get there.

I think Rangers and Giant fans are the most loyal fans in all of NY. I base this opinion on the avaialbility to get tickets. Met fans are bad as well. I see way too many young Yankee fans who think its their devine right to be great every year. They have not suffered through hard times yet. Probably never will as expanded playoffs have made it nearly impossible to exlude the Yankees each year when you consider even in a down year they have the ability to get whatever they need to at least get there.

As far as ticket availability, the Giants play only 8 home games, the Mets and Yankees play 81. It's probably just as hard to get tickets to any football game, at any stadium.

I think hockey fans are the most loyal fans in all of sports. The fact that the sport doesn't have as big a following is probably the reason why. Their fans are true fans of the game, not just casual fans.

As far as ticket availability, the Giants play only 8 home games, the Mets and Yankees play 81. It's probably just as hard to get tickets to any football game, at any stadium.

I hope this statement is based on the fact you are UNAWARE of what the waiting list and how far back it goes to get Giants season tickets?

My favorite story of a Yankee fan came when I was a game when they played the mets back two years ago, I was sitting behind the plate in the mezz, and the guy behind me who knew nothing about baseball was sitting with a friend who knew even less about baseball and the Yankees. When they struck a conversation with each other about Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter when the guy who was trying to impress his friend with all his baseball knowledge said that he felt that Alex Rodriguez should be playing shortstop. His justifaction for this was because Alex has a stronger arm than Jeter :confused: (while this is true you need a better arm to play 3rd)he went on to add that Jeter was overrated and said that he has done very little for the Yankees in the regular season and did not understand why he was considered an elite player.I mean you are talking about the man who has won 4 world series championships for your team and the first player to be named Captain since Thurman Munson(which was very hard for George to do because of how much he loved Thurman). I can't stand it I just go to Yankee games and keep my mouth shut and listen to everyone around me.

My new favorite thing is when people boo arod when he gets up but if he hits a home run they want a curtain call. Pick one you like him or not BOO him or Cheer him. I hate this

I hope this statement is based on the fact you are UNAWARE of what the waiting list and how far back it goes to get Giants season tickets?

I am aware. I am ON IT.

I just think it's obvious that it's easier to get tickets to see a sport that is played everyday for 6 months, than to one that's played once every other week at that team's stadium, totalling only 8 games a year. I'm not denying Giant fans' loyalty. I am one.

Name one NFL stadium that isn't filled to capacity every week.

I am aware. I am ON IT.

I just think it's obvious that it's easier to get tickets to see a sport that is played everyday for 6 months, than to one that's played once every other week at that team's stadium, totalling only 8 games a year. I'm not denying Giant fans' loyalty. I am one.

Name one NFL stadium that isn't filled to capacity every week.

Go check what cities that games are blacked out in, its very easy to find and more common than you think.

You are on the list? Hope you did it in 1979. because thats the year they are up to. :TU:

To put into perspective how hot Giants tickets are and how loyal the fans are, I have had seats in my family that are now mine that my Grandfather got back in the 50's. We have good seats 11 rows back on the low level. Anyway I can say that of the entire section there are maybe 5-10 people who are new owners/upgrades of the seats. There are men older than you and I combined that come sit there every week and have seen it all. Another thing is this. In 2003 when the Giants were "predicted" to do great things a guy I work with offered me 6 grand for my 3 seats. At the time the seats were 65 bucks for 10 games(8 reg season 2 pre season), a total of 650 a seat/year. My bill was 1950 for all three. he was willing to pay me TRIPLE that for the season. Thats how hot a ticket Giants seats can be.

The thing that cements the loyalty of Giants fans is the blackouts. We are never blacked out. You would be surprised how many teams have game tickets not sold. In fact I know in 200o there was a playoff game in Miami with the Phins and Colts blacked out because I was down there and could not watch it. We are sold out from here to eternity and can go 0-16 for 5 straight years and will continue to be. Not all teams can say that. As late as 1999 there were games blacked out in Philly, and everyone knows how loyal they all claim to be.

My favorite story of a Yankee fan came when I was a game when they played the mets back two years ago, I was sitting behind the plate in the mezz, and the guy behind me who knew nothing about baseball was sitting with a friend who knew even less about baseball and the Yankees. When they struck a conversation with each other about Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter when the guy who was trying to impress his friend with all his baseball knowledge said that he felt that Alex Rodriguez should be playing shortstop. His justifaction for this was because Alex has a stronger arm than Jeter :confused: (while this is true you need a better arm to play 3rd)he went on to add that Jeter was overrated and said that he has done very little for the Yankees in the regular season and did not understand why he was considered an elite player.I mean you are talking about the man who has won 4 world series championships for your team and the first player to be named Captain since Thurman Munson(which was very hard for George to do because of how much he loved Thurman). I can't stand it I just go to Yankee games and keep my mouth shut and listen to everyone around me.

My new favorite thing is when people boo arod when he gets up but if he hits a home run they want a curtain call. Pick one you like him or not BOO him or Cheer him. I hate this

You know, there's a law in NY that says you can anyone ass for saying stupid shit like. :furious: