SportsWrath

Will all the MORONS who argued Cruz was not our #2 with me

JackStroud

Jordy Nelson is a damn good football player. I love me some Victor Cruz, I do. Difference in the two players... you see the sideline catch Nelson made? Thought there was no way he could get both feet in bounds. But he swung around and got them in, that was incredible. Cruz had a potential TD pass thrown his way where he did not realize where the sideline was, and it was incomplete.

Nicks... gets interfered with, makes tremendous catches, even when covered. Nicks is a great receiver. Beyond the numbers, it's what you see, how he plays the game, breaks tackles, is quick and powerful.

Cruz is a very good receiver. Again, I hope he's with our team a very long time. He is a playmaker. What I see out of Cruz is elusiveness and quick cuts that allows him to get open. I really do like him, I think he's been one of our best players this season. However, every game he's good for one headscratcher... and that's why he's not great... YET. I think he's cleaning it up lately.

But if you have one on one with Cruz on one side, and one on one with Nicks on the other, you throw the ball to Nicks, no brainer, every time. That's the difference between great and very good.

But yes, I would still take Jordy over Victor. Not a knock on Victor. Jordy is just that good.

Jordy Nelson is a damn good football player. I love me some Victor Cruz, I do. Difference in the two players... you see the sideline catch Nelson made? Thought there was no way he could get both feet in bounds. But he swung around and got them in, that was incredible. Cruz had a potential TD pass thrown his way where he did not realize where the sideline was, and it was incomplete.

Nicks... gets interfered with, makes tremendous catches, even when covered. Nicks is a great receiver. Beyond the numbers, it's what you see, how he plays the game, breaks tackles, is quick and powerful.

Cruz is a very good receiver. Again, I hope he's with our team a very long time. He is a playmaker. What I see out of Cruz is elusiveness and quick cuts that allows him to get open. I really do like him, I think he's been one of our best players this season. However, every game he's good for one headscratcher... and that's why he's not great... YET. I think he's cleaning it up lately.

But if you have one on one with Cruz on one side, and one on one with Nicks on the other, you throw the ball to Nicks, no brainer, every time. That's the difference between great and very good.

But yes, I would still take Jordy over Victor. Not a knock on Victor. Jordy is just that good.

Alright, alright. Both are good. I just think they are equals or, if anything Cruz has a slight edge.

Dosent Jory Nelson play for the GB Packers....WTF????? are you guys talking about

We will ICE Jordy's AXX inthe ICE BOWL to come

yes I hope we do a much better job against him next time because this time Jordy iced OUR axx. I'm not sure what that means but what I'm trying to say is Jordy played very well against us.

I will say this, though... I may have been wrong saying Harry Douglass or Ted Ginn Jr, or any other speedy receiver would be doing just as well in our offense due to the attention Nicks gets and the outstanding play of Eli. Cruz is polishing up well into becoming just as good as Steve Smith was for us and maybe better.