SportsWrath

NLCS St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets 8:00 on FOX

Plax 4 Prez

when the Mets get decent starting pitching and when I say decent it means their starter at least getting into the 6th they are going to beat most teams based on the ability of their pen and the matchups they can use. This has been a 2006 signature Met game thus far. Come on guys 8 more outs and a game 7 on our TURF! :flex:

when the Mets get decent starting pitching and when I say decent it means their starter at least getting into the 6th they are going to beat most teams based on the ability of their pen and the matchups they can use. This has been a 2006 signature Met game thus far. Come on guys 8 more outs and a game 7 on our TURF! :flex:

8 Outs? :confused:

I know credit socal for finding it, its pretty cool. I tried to find stuff like this but they were not animated gifs.

I dont care... There just flags. I actually stole the idea from someone at the other MB I've been at and appropriately, they are majority Cardinal fans. ;)

I know credit socal for finding it, its pretty cool. I tried to find stuff like this but they were not animated gifs.

I have no idea how to put them in so I failed :(

Omg Wagner is starting his melt down PLEASE WARM SOMEONE UP ANYONE JUST INCASE OF ANYTHING...

Now even a damn sac fly can ruin our shutout.