SportsWrath

NLCS St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets 8:00 on FOX

Plax 4 Prez

As far as position players, it's hard to lay into Beltran or Delgado. Maybe Delgado for his error in Maine's last game (I think it was that that gave the Cardinals runs).

Collectively the demons for this team were Mota, Wagner, Wright, Reyes, Floyd, Maine, Feliciano, etc... etc...

Collectively the demons for this team were Mota, Wagner, Wright, Reyes, Floyd, Maine, Feliciano, etc... etc...

I'm still leaving Floyd out of it. You can tell that he tried his damndest to play through the achilles injury, and when he was able to play, he was damn good.

for all intents and purpose we have had 3 guys in our starting rotation who probably have no business being on a post season roster. Tracshel is a #5 starter and they usually do not make the cut for post season rosters. Maine and Perez are probably not ready and under normal circumstances they are nowhere near the post season.

Ill be there too.... I dont know what section we are in but it is upper deck Row U

problem is this, I have a newborn at home, 11 days old and I will be attending each of the 3 consecutive Giant games as I always do on 10/29, 11/5. 11/12(night game) in successive weeks. Wondering whether I should pick my spots if you know what I mean?

problem is this, I have a newborn at home, 11 days old and I will be attending each of the 3 consecutive Giant games as I always do on 10/29, 11/5. 11/12(night game) in successive weeks. Wondering whether I should pick my spots if you know what I mean?

The newborn at home is tough, but if you start givin stuff up now it only gets worse, after my first son was born I missed an entire Bow season, and it has been a strugle to get it back since. If you wanted to give up a pair of GIANTS tickets im sure I can find someone to take'em off your hands :rolleyes:

Alright DWright it is time to show your stuff.... be patient work the count an knock a base hit the opposite way

Is it me or does Joe Buck the LOVE Cadinals? He gets so excited when the Mets do something bad or when the Cards do something good...Fox needs to get John Miller Joe Morgan in that motherfucker for the playoff's. Atleast ESPN can be cool and loan them to fox because Joe Buck sucks. :puke: