SportsWrath

NLCS St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets 8:00 on FOX

Plax 4 Prez

They aren't even giving him credit for his nice play. That senile bastard said it hit the rubber 3 times, even after seeing it up close in replay.

GOOD JOB JOHNNY MAINE! 1-2 more innings from him would be freakin awesome.

I just killed off 2 Brats with no beer :( . Seeing those bottles made me think.

I could go for a brew, but I didnt get any tonight. I wanted to save some coin for the $6 beers at shea tomorrow.... They have cans of Brooklyn Lager if you look hard enough :TU:

I just killed off 2 Brats with no beer :( . Seeing those bottles made me think.

I could go for a brew, but I didnt get any tonight. I wanted to save some coin for the $6 beers at shea tomorrow.... They have cans of Brooklyn Lager if you look hard enough :TU:

I've only had Brooklyn Brewery beer once and that was when my Grandpa had some in his fridge in NY. it was Chocolate or somthing like that but damn that was one manly beer.

I've only had Brooklyn Brewery beer once and that was when my Grandpa had some in his fridge in NY. it was Chocolate or somthing like that but damn that was one manly beer.

The double choclate Stout is a good beer but it is VERY heavy and even I will normally not have one or two... Brooklyn Lager is an A+ brew

The double choclate Stout is a good beer but it is VERY heavy and even I will normally not have one or two... Brooklyn Lager is an A+ brew

I hate chocolate beer and basically any other flavored beers. Nice double play by the way.

The newborn at home is tough, but if you start givin stuff up now it only gets worse, after my first son was born I missed an entire Bow season, and it has been a strugle to get it back since. If you wanted to give up a pair of GIANTS tickets im sure I can find someone to take'em off your hands :rolleyes:

Alright DWright it is time to show your stuff.... be patient work the count an knock a base hit the opposite way

my wife knows, I will never miss a Giant game. Well I did 2 weeks ago against the Skins cause the kid was born Saturday morning. She actually told me to go, but I wanted to spend the morning and evening in the hospital with the kid. I did manage to go home for 4 hours to watch the game in peace.

Remember what I said about the late night flights affecting the team's hitting? ;)

Looks like Carpenter has gotten into his groove. And Mota is given a two run lead heading into the seventh... sounds vaguely familiar :doh:

Yeah thats what I ment, it puts har on your balls. It made Guinness extra stout look like a bitch. It was stronger but tasted better. The only thing I have see of Brooklyn Brewery in FL is a hat I saw at the mall.

Come on Pedro, do what you couldn't do last night.

My power went out in the top of the 6th btw... so I couldn't see the actual homer by Duncan. Was it crushed?

I had to search all throughout the house for a little radio and 3 triple AAA batteries. I looked for 15 minutes and realized they were in the remote. Probably the worst 15 minutes of my life :(

Come on Pedro, do what you couldn't do last night.

My power went out in the top of the 6th btw... so I couldn't see the actual homer by Duncan. Was it crushed?

I had to search all throughout the house for a little radio and 3 triple AAA batteries. I looked for 15 minutes and realized they were in the remote. Probably the worst 15 minutes of my life :(

:LMAO:

Also Mota is in :o