SportsWrath

Who Was AT The Giants Game This Past Week?

nosebleedjints

Where there a lot of Giants fans?

What percent, how many Giants fans were there, were they noisy, and how where they treated?

By comparison, how did the percent of Giants fans in Philly, loudness of Giants fans, and treatment of Giants fans in Philly compare with how Philly fans are treated at Giants Stadium?

For instance, did the Giants have a lot of fans, more than the percent the Eagles have at Giants Stadium, and are Eagles fans treated badly at Giants Stadium?

Also, how did the percent of Giants fans this year compare with 2004 and 2005?

Did we have more fans this year than last?

It sounded like we had 10,000, but I wonder if it was less or if we had closet Giants fans.

From what I heard Eagle fans were abusive, and I hope they get similar treatment at Giants Stadium.

I heard they chanted As-s h ole to Giants fans, so I hope when an Eagles fan is at Giants Stadium they are afriad to chant and also get taunted.

i think i'm having a case of deja vu

No shit....

I wasn't there, so my sources have a 50% chance of being accurate, +/- 50%.

There were approximately 12% Giants fans. Of the 12%, 5% were noisy. Overall the 12% of Giants fans were treated like you would expect a visiting teams fans to be treated, however, the un-noisy 7% were treated more harshly as they appeared to be "bad" (unsupportive) fans.

Compared to the 5% of Philly fans who travel to Giants stadium, the 12% of Giants fans were much more noisy, and the 5% of Eagles fans were treated in much the same way as the 12% of Giants fans in Philly were.

Although it is almost 100% certain the Philly fans this week are 100% more pissed off than 100% of the 12% of the visiting Giants fans are.

There were 1,237 Gints fans that showed up for the game, but 913 were beaten

to death in the parking lot, so only 324 were actually in the crowd, 323 of which

were taunted so relentlessly and severely that they left the game early in tears.

The only Gints fan who made it through the whole game was a deaf guy wearing

a hardhat and a bulletproof vest. However, he was run over and killed in the parking lot

after the game on the way to his car.

There were 1,237 Gints fans that showed up for the game, but 913 were beaten

to death in the parking lot, so only 324 were actually in the crowd, 323 of which

were taunted so relentlessly and severely that they left the game early in tears.

The only Gints fan who made it through the whole game was a deaf guy wearing

a hardhat and a bulletproof vest. However, he was run over and killed in the parking lot

after the game on the way to his car.

Yeah, but he died with a smile on his face.