SportsWrath

The Sky Is Falling!!!

Virginia Giant

OMG we lost to the best regular season team last year in our first game, our secondary couldn't stop the best QB in the league with two of the best recievers and we didn't shut out the offensive jugernaut known as the colts.

Our season is doomed, we may as well forfiet the remaining games.

OMG we lost to the best regular season team last year in our first game, our secondary couldn't stop the best QB in the league with two of the best recievers and we didn't shut out the offensive jugernaut known as the colts.

*sigh* All right, I'll bring the canned goods from the May comet collision back into the basement.

I guess you went on to the GMB

No, I'm not hitting the panic button. I've grown... I've learned to deal with my migranes ahead of time. But don't tell me your stomach didn't turn when the one-deminsional colts shredded our secondary.

VG, if anything we beat ourselves and you can't do that against a very good team. Last week Notre Dame had 11 penalties and barely beat a pretty good Georgia Tech team. This week they played nearly a flawless game and housed Penn State a better team. The Giants should have won last night so that is the good news that they know they can defeat a team as good as the Colts. We'll see how e do againt the Egirls next week.

No, I'm not hitting the panic button. I've grown... I've learned to deal with my migranes ahead of time. But don't tell me your stomach didn't turn when the one-deminsional colts shredded our secondary.

It could be that they were one-dimensional because our defense made them be that way.