SportsWrath

Notre Dame v Penn State

smugiant2008

I can't wait for this game, it's gonna be a good one. I think ND is probably the most overrated team in college football right now (well maybe besides Cal), but still a damn good team. PSU is underrated, and have a very good defense, including the best linebacking corps in the country. I'm not sold on Morelli, but I like the receivers in Williams Butler and Norwood. The O line looked pretty bad last week, they're gonna need to get their shit together and open up some holes for Tony Hunt, who's a damn good back.

Should be a good one, I'm looking foward to it...JoePa won't be holding anything back this week, he fucking hates ND.

I can't wait for this game, it's gonna be a good one. I think ND is probably the most overrated team in college football right now (well maybe besides Cal), but still a damn good team. PSU is underrated, and have a very good defense, including the best linebacking corps in the country. I'm not sold on Morelli, but I like the receivers in Williams Butler and Norwood. The O line looked pretty bad last week, they're gonna need to get their shit together and open up some holes for Tony Hunt, who's a damn good back.

Should be a good one, I'm looking foward to it...JoePa won't be holding anything back this week, he fucking hates ND.

I take it you'll be rooting for PSU... :confused:

BA'RING IT! :flex:

Whoops!

ND beating PSU doesn't change the fact that they're the most overrated team in the country. PSU's defense looked shitty after the 2st quarter, but they've still got the best linebackers in football. They just have no defensive line other than Alford. It's not the fact that ND put up big points that worries me - they've got an awesome offense, it's the fact that PSU couldn't do shit against a very mediocre ND defense.

All I can say about that game is "eeeewwww." And if there has to be a team that PSU loses to, I don't mind it so much being ND. Don't get me wrong, PSU is and always will be my team, but I've always liked ND too.

ND beating PSU doesn't change the fact that they're the most overrated team in the country. PSU's defense looked shitty after the 2st quarter, but they've still got the best linebackers in football. They just have no defensive line other than Alford. It's not the fact that ND put up big points that worries me - they've got an awesome offense, it's the fact that PSU couldn't do shit against a very mediocre ND defense.

All I can say about that game is "eeeewwww." And if there has to be a team that PSU loses to, I don't mind it so much being ND. Don't get me wrong, PSU is and always will be my team, but I've always liked ND too.

Thats two straight solid performances from ND defense. Mediocre, my ass.

Against two inept offenses...well, offensive lines anyway. GT's defense kept them in that game last week, not the offense. GT doesn't have much of an offense besides Calvin Johnson, and PSU for the most part has good skill players, but an O line full of 1st year starters except for Levi Brown. Even on defense, their linebackers are awesome and their secondary is pretty good, but their line is terrible. When the line is that bad, it makes the rest of the unit look like shit. Games are won and lost in the trenches, and what you saw last night wasn't so much ND being that good, just PSU being that bad. I was worried last week when I saw how badly the O line looked against Akron, and that was a home game. If you can't open up holes for your backs against Akron with 110 thousand fans on your side, you've got problems.