SportsWrath

Kiwanuka. A starter?

Ditto

i would like to see a bulked up Tuck try the DT position.

Kiwi is a luxury to come in only when Strahan or Osi get injured (or tired ... back spasms etc )

i think we can now all see the inspired logic of EA in the draft

I think EA saw Kiwanka as a steal. It was early (really timely) planning to find Strahan's eventual replacement.

I think EA saw Kiwanka as a steal. It was early (really timely) planning to find Strahan's eventual replacement.

I keep harping on the fact that we need to do the same for Tiki, but Jacobs is continuing to impress. I'd love for us to be in a position at the end of the season, where the final game is meaningless for us as far as where we'll end up in the playoff race, but the team we're playing needs to win to get in. It would give us a perfect opportunity to give Tiki the week off (or at least don't start him), and see what Jacobs can do in a full time role.

I keep harping on the fact that we need to do the same for Tiki, but Jacobs is continuing to impress. I'd love for us to be in a position at the end of the season, where the final game is meaningless for us as far as where we'll end up in the playoff race, but the team we're playing needs to win to get in. It would give us a perfect opportunity to give Tiki the week off (or at least don't start him), and see what Jacobs can do in a full time role.

I'm sure that's their next order of business. Obviously Tiki has a couple of more years at least 2 more than Strahan. I wouldn't doubt they're already doing their due deligence (sp). When Strahan retires, we will have more than enough money which will give us the flexibility to go after a prime RB in FA should we don't find one thru the draft.

I'm sure that's their next order of business. Obviously Tiki has a couple of more years at least 2 more than Strahan. I wouldn't doubt they're already doing their due deligence (sp). When Strahan retires, we will have more than enough money which will give us the flexibility to go after a prime RB in FA should we don't find one thru the draft.

I'm kinda intrigued by the guy who just broke his leg this past weekend. 'Somebody' Bush..Michael Bush maybe. I'm sorry, I don't pay that much attention to college ball until NFL draft time. Anyway, the kid seemed to be playing really well and was being hyped up from what I understand. With the broken leg, I'm thinking he may drop. I don't know if we'll have a chance to get him or how much his play and hype would translate into the NFL, but it was a passing thought that might not be too far off with our team liking to pick up on players that dropped in the draft due to injury.