SportsWrath

16-7! what? 16-7! what?

Plow

You Yankees fans are such fucken jokes. Giving A-rod a curtain call after a 3 run homer to make a lead 16-4? That's pathetic. Especially since you've been killing him over the past month or so.

You Yankees fans are such fucken jokes. Giving A-rod a curtain call after a 3 run homer to make a lead 16-4? That's pathetic. Especially since you've been killing him over the past month or so.

You expect people to boo him after he hits a homerun?

No, I think this is a little more pathetic than anything..said by a Mets fan about Randolf..

Heath Bell?! CHAD BRADFORD YOU black man.

You wont ever hear me and the hope the rest of the Yankee fans call ARod a Spic.

I rest my case

You expect people to boo him after he hits a homerun?

No, I just find it stupid that A-rod gets a curtain call after a meaningless 3 run homer the way he's been treated by the fans lately.

No, I just find it stupid that A-rod gets a curtain call after a meaningless 3 run homer the way he's been treated by the fans lately.

that was just the puncuating play. Thats like when you got a guy down and you kill them. After that it was over. Went for the juggular and sliced the throat.

that was just the puncuating play. Thats like when you got a guy down and you kill them. After that it was over. Went for the juggular and sliced the throat.

Maybe so, and if he didn't get the curtain call after the grand slam then I can understand it. But my take is that the second one was pushing it.

Maybe so, and if he didn't get the curtain call after the grand slam then I can understand it. But my take is that the second one was pushing it.

WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH

Hmm maybe I should get all of the anti-A-rod quotes and other stuff about how the Yankees suck so bad said by Yankees fans :LMAO:

I dont care what you get, i may be the only yankee fan who has consistently supported arod. He's right there with rivera and jeter for my favorite yankees, i also like damon. Find a quote where i bashed him. If anything I am the one always making threads supporting him. So I am loving every second since that game last night and since his walkoff. GO AHEAD, try and take that feeling from me. I know most yankee fans are not intelligent. You wont convince me of a thing.

I dont care what you get, i may be the only yankee fan who has consistently supported arod. He's right there with rivera and jeter for my favorite yankees, i also like damon. Find a quote where i bashed him. If anything I am the one always making threads supporting him. So I am loving every second since that game last night and since his walkoff. GO AHEAD, try and take that feeling from me. I know most yankee fans are not intelligent. You wont convince me of a thing.

Yeah, you actually didn't. Basically everyone did but you when I searched for it. So you can feel special for now.