SportsWrath

Daniel Jones turns down Netflix’s Quarterback series

jranieli

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/daniel-jones-turns-down-netflixs-quarterback-series

Scratch Daniel Jones from the list of possible stars of Season 2 of the Netflix docuseries, Quarterback.

The producers approached the Giants quarterback about participating, and Jones told WFAN’s “Boomer and Gio” on Monday that he is not interested.

“I’m not doing it,” Jones said. “Yeah, I’ve been asked.”

Jones said it was his decision and not coerced by the Giants.

Trevor Lawrence, Dak Prescott, Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Fields, Geno Smith and Jalen Hurts are among quarterbacks who have said they turned down Season 2 of the show. Jimmy Garoppolo said last week that the show was “not for me,” though he didn’t indicate whether producers had asked him to be part of it.

Jones said he did watch the first season of the show that followed Patrick Mahomes, Kirk Cousins and Marcus Mariota through the 2022 season.

“I thought it was a great show,” Jones said on WFAN. “I really enjoyed watching it and seeing those three guys — kind of their process and how they prepare. Each of them a little bit different. I thought it was a great show.”

I didn't think someone could get more private than Eli but now we have Jones.

Ever since he was spotted playing flip cup with Eli after the Tampa win the dude has been a ghost in the media.

Don't blame him, that show is fantastic but it does delve pretty deep into the players personal life.

On 8/16/2023 at 2:11 AM, BlueInCanada said:

I didn't think someone could get more private than Eli but now we have Jones.

Ever since he was spotted playing flip cup with Eli after the Tampa win the dude has been a ghost in the media.

Don't blame him, that show is fantastic but it does delve pretty deep into the players personal life.

Oh yeah??? I havent seen it yet.....maybe will give it a shot. Did they even have a lot BS with that bitch Mahomes's wife and his shit show brother? - man they are intolerable!

21 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Oh yeah??? I havent seen it yet.....maybe will give it a shot. Did they even have a lot BS with that bitch Mahomes's wife and his shit show brother? - man they are intolerable!

I have not seen it yet either.  Don't know diddly on his asshole wife or his brother mang.

On 8/16/2023 at 11:33 PM, Iceman_NYG said:

Its probably one of the best shows the NFL has put out since Hard Knocks, thanks in large part to Peyton. 

It was fantastic.

Yes he's wife is in the show just like Cousins and Mariotas wife but I don't think the brother was on the show at all other than in the background. 

Never knew the wife had a reputation.

Well worth the watch anyways and I believe QBs need to be making 100+ million a year for the shit they go through.