SportsWrath

Ojulari to IR

BlueInCanada

13 hours ago, mastershake said:

The Giants 2021 draft class continues their competition to see who among them can play the least amount of NFL games.

I’m not holding it against him…. Injuries happen.   It’s when they seem to always happen coupled with lack of discipline that gets me.   Case in point; when you start getting hamstring injuries, that tells you you’re not flexible enough there… focus more attention on that area to stretch it… 

4 hours ago, Nas said:

I’m not holding it against him…. Injuries happen.   It’s when they seem to always happen coupled with lack of discipline that gets me.   Case in point; when you start getting hamstring injuries, that tells you you’re not flexible enough there… focus more attention on that area to stretch it… 

Don’t they have like Yoga instructors?  Maybe the players just not doing it correctly

5 hours ago, Nas said:

It's just interesting that all but Brightwell in the draft class can't get on the field this season, particular picks 1-4.