SportsWrath

Gano has career ending neck injury.

BlueInCanada

2 hours ago, 기둥서방 said:

has Peart even practiced yet?

right now the backup tackles are the rookie guards. 

Might be time to kick the tires on Eric Fisher, Jason Peters, etc? I know those guys aren't great players anymore but we literally have nobody behind the starters unless you wanna count that gigantic Nigerian guy we signed over the winter. 

Feliciano has also been in and out of the lineup with injuries, dehydration, and has been disappointing so far.

It's going to be another long year for the offense.

As I've said since this offseason when the Giants decided to maintain DJ and Barkley: 2022 is essentially a throwaway, transitory year where Scoen and everyone learns the hard way that DJ and Barkley don't have a future here. Essentially the theme of this season is 1) Roster turnover, and 2) We don't have a franchise QB on this roster.

20 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Feliciano has also been in and out of the lineup with injuries, dehydration, and has been disappointing so far.

As I've said since this offseason when the Giants decided to maintain DJ and Barkley: 2022 is essentially a throwaway, transitory year where Scoen and everyone learns the hard way that DJ and Barkley don't have a future here. Essentially the theme of this season is 1) Roster turnover, and 2) We don't have a franchise QB on this roster.

I read Feliciano has looked good when he’s been in.  

and we will be improved just enough to be out of reach of the good qb prospects.  

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

Pretty much. People around here don't wanna hear it but our draft was not fantastic either for having 11 picks. 

44 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:

I read Feliciano has looked good when he’s been in.  

and we will be improved just enough to be out of reach of the good qb prospects.  

Feliciano is pretty much the only guy who knows the protection calls in the offense too. I saw video of him swipe and dumping Dexter Lawrence the other day. He's going to be pretty bad but maybe not the absolute worst player; think Billy Price territory.