BronxRik

Per NFL Network:

Grade A-

New York Giants

Draft picks

Day 1 grade: A

Day 2 grade: A-

Day 3 grade: A-

Analysis: New general manager Joe Schoen took a firm grip on the Giants' top-seven picks to get a talented pass rusher in Thibodeaux and a massive right tackle (who could play guard or left tackle as well) in Neal. Schoen also traded down twice before grabbing a tough, undersized receiver in Robinson. He then found an underappreciated guard/tackle combo in Ezeudu and a lean slot corner in Flott. 

The Giants got adequate value at a position of need in Bellinger and found a Jabrill Peppers-type and Day 3 value pick in hybrid safety Belton. McFadden and Beavers fill a big need at inside linebacker, as does Davidson at nose tackle and McKethan as a backup tackle. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-draft-final-quick-snap-grades-for-all-32-teams#:~:text=after the draft.-,Grade,New York Giants,-Draft picks

• BronxRik changed the title to NY Giants Final Snap Grade of the 2022 NFL Draft
On 5/1/2022 at 10:57 AM, mastershake said:

Having watched YouTube (which I know I shouldn't do to try to judge guys), while we all poo poo'd Robinson in the 2nd, I have a feeling he's going to make us eat our words.

Us?  I’m always rooting for the little guy 😂