SportsWrath

Judge back to NE.

BlueInCanada

14 hours ago, Tempest said:

Who thought taking an offense that functioned with a mobile QB would work with an immobile QB?  More likely they hoped this is the year Daniel Jones is healthy all season long and that didn't happen either.  I think the only reason why Glennon was considered is Jason Garrett.

Maybe Garrett liked Glennon, but Judge and Gettlemen both wanted him in. Judge had major input into who we got last year.

But honestly, we talk about Colt McCoy would have been a better option and that was based on what?. How he was playing this year somewhere else?. Glennon sucked but the guy was also getting killed with that offensive line.  Not sure what Colt McCoy would have done much better.

38 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Maybe Garrett liked Glennon, but Judge and Gettlemen both wanted him in. Judge had major input into who we got last year.

But honestly, we talk about Colt McCoy would have been a better option and that was based on what?. How he was playing this year somewhere else?. Glennon sucked but the guy was also getting killed with that offensive line.  Not sure what Colt McCoy would have done much better.

Goes back to McCoy being the mobile QB that was capable of running the offense built around the strengths of Daniel Jones.  Glennon was so bad everyone was looking forward to Jake Fromm.

27 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Goes back to McCoy being the mobile QB that was capable of running the offense built around the strengths of Daniel Jones.  Glennon was so bad everyone was looking forward to Jake Fromm.

Never remember a time watching the Giants where I didn't care about either one they were both so bad.  I wanted us to run every play. Dave Brown/Kanell/Graham, that time was rough. This was awful.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:03 PM, boohyah said:

Never remember a time watching the Giants where I didn't care about either one they were both so bad.  I wanted us to run every play. Dave Brown/Kanell/Graham, that time was rough. This was awful.

You took me on the way back machine man