SportsWrath

Saquon...

Sephiroth

Titans think they have a shit after their last two games, but they have none without a running game. I think they'd bite.

I mean, I know it's a pipe dream... but if we had fired DG and realized last week was a mirage, we maybe could have made it happen.

I don't know how do you convince a playoff bound team to trade a first for a RB who probably isn't going to play for a couple more weeks? lol 

I mean even the most greasy haired car salesman would have a hard time slinging that story.

I will say this though.

Booker has impressed me, he doesn't have to be a workhorse back but he runs well and is a threat catching the ball. 

If we can pair him with another RB, I'd have no problem running with a tandem for a couple years post Barkley. 

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I don't know how do you convince a playoff bound team to trade a first for a RB who probably isn't going to play for a couple more weeks? lol 

I mean even the most greasy haired car salesman would have a hard time slinging that story.

I will say this though.

Booker has impressed me, he doesn't have to be a workhorse back but he runs well and is a threat catching the ball. 

If we can pair him with another RB, I'd have no problem running with a tandem for a couple years post Barkley. 

Yeah, it was pretty much a pipe dream I know.  I'd have taken something like a 2nd and 5th for him though;  they maybe would have bitten on that. 

Instead we'll get Saquon for six more games this year where he'll average 3 yards a run (10 runs for negative or no yardage and one 30-yard TD) and the sports world will call him "elite" and "generational." 

The we'll have him for two weeks next season before he goes on IR.