SportsWrath

Golden?

BlueInCanada

Last I read the Giants have cleared up about 10 million in cap space by adding roster bonuses to Fackrel's and Martinez's contracts.

Any reason why the Giants haven't thrown this guy a contract? Or are they hoping to catch lightning in a bottle again with Fackrel like they did Golden?

Sure he isnt an impact edge rusher, but I would assume an 16 million 2 year deal won't kill the Giants.

We're giving a fucking DT who doesn't even have a sack or more than 50 tackles 14 million so lol

On 4/4/2020 at 8:17 AM, BlueInCanada said:

Last I read the Giants have cleared up about 10 million in cap space by adding roster bonuses to Fackrel's and Martinez's contracts.

Any reason why the Giants haven't thrown this guy a contract? Or are they hoping to catch lightning in a bottle again with Fackrel like they did Golden?

Sure he isnt an impact edge rusher, but I would assume an 16 million 2 year deal won't kill the Giants.

We're giving a fucking DT who doesn't even have a sack or more than 50 tackles 14 million so lol

Asking for to much.. Wants like 10 mil a year or something like that. 

18 hours ago, NeMesiS said:

Asking for to much.. Wants like 10 mil a year or something like that. 

I'm also reading that Clowney is fucking up the whole DE market. Dude wants 20+ million per year and had three sacks last year. 

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm also reading that Clowney is fucking up the whole DE market. Dude wants 20+ million per year and had three sacks last year. 

Yeah, I knew he was going to ask for too much. I just didn’t think he has the balls to ask for 20 mil. 

Really surprised at how the pass rusher market has played out this off season.  It isn't just Clowney that is asking for a lot of money, they all are.  Everyone wants what Demarcus Lawrence got last season.  So who can we blame besides Jerry Jones.  :laugh: