SportsWrath

Can't wait till we play the Yanks again...

Plax 4 Prez

I'll be in NY and I'm going to get tickets... anyone else want to meet up and go to the game with me... just a warning, I drink alot of beer ;) I don't get annoying, but I might talk some shit to any annoying ass Yank fan... btw, I just got a Reyes jersey from my uncle...you know damn well I'll be sporting it :rock:

cmon guys, all us Sportswrath people should cheer on our Mets!!! My guarentee is we WILL win 2 of 3 ATLEAST!!!!

lol especially if Randy Johnson and Wang are pitching :rolleyes:

Alot of "chest-beating" around here for June baseball....... :P

Yes, and when it is you in your normal position we are in your position now. Thankfully, that won't be happening for some time with our young All-Star team and your old, broken, no support from the fans team. Yankee morons are such hypocrits.

Yes, and when it is you in your normal position we are in your position now. Thankfully, that won't be happening for some time with our young All-Star team and your old, broken, no support from the fans team. Yankee morons are such hypocrits.

No support? 50k+ a game in the middle of the week to see the Cleveland series. The only way the Mets do that is if there are 30% Yankee fans in the stands.

And, btw, there ain't gonna be no 2 of 3 this time. We put all our bad in the last series. Not gonna happen again.

No support? 50k+ a game in the middle of the week to see the Cleveland series. The only way the Mets do that is if there are 30% Yankee fans in the stands.

And, btw, there ain't gonna be no 2 of 3 this time. We put all our bad in the last series. Not gonna happen again.

We had Jeremi fricken Gonzalez starting on Friday and still won. You guys had Small, who still is better than Gonzalez and lost.

We really should've swept you guys. That collapse was an abberation.

We had Jeremi fricken Gonzalez starting on Friday and still won. You guys had Small, who still is better than Gonzalez and lost.

We really should've swept you guys. That collapse was an abberation.

We lost those games with shoddy defense. Didn't you notice we played down to the Mets level? :LMAO:

We lost those games with shoddy defense. Didn't you notice we played down to the Mets level? :LMAO:

Considering that losing Hideki and Sheff is actually an upgrade on defense, you can't blame that on injuries. Your defense just sucked.

I don't care if it's June or not, the Mets recent streak commends respect.

I don't care if it's June or not, the Mets recent streak commends respect.

I have to give you that, especially since they bacome road warriors. El Dugue was a great pick up, and Reyes is beginning to shine.

I have to give you that, especially since they bacome road warriors. El Dugue was a great pick up, and Reyes is beginning to shine.

Reyes had this type of start in the beginning of the year. However, he has been very patient at the plate lately, and it is easy to see improvement in his game. He's very enjoyable to watch when he's on his best game, no doubt.

Um...if I recall correctly, you guys shouldn't even have won 1 game... lol... when we're in the post season, and you guys are on the sideline, I'm sure you'll be routing for us then... :doh: seeing that I don't even know if you guys will even make the playoffs... we have a nice lead in OUR division, which I can't say the same for you.. ;)

you guys didn't play like division leaders :confused:

wait..my bad, you confused us with last years Mets :TU:

check the standings again douche-bag ;)

Um...if I recall correctly, you guys shouldn't even have won 1 game... lol... when we're in the post season, and you guys are on the sideline, I'm sure you'll be routing for us then... :doh: seeing that I don't even know if you guys will even make the playoffs... we have a nice lead in OUR division, which I can't say the same for you.. ;)

ur so right, if u guys had a good closer, u woulda swept us! :LMAO:

ur so right, if u guys had a good closer, u woulda swept us! :LMAO:

:brooding: that's not what I meant, but yeah it works... Wagner has been solid since that game, but if he did his job that game it would've been a sweep...

Question: NAME THE FIRST NY BASEBALL TEAM TO DRAW 3 MILLION FANS TO ITS PARK?

Answer:THE NY METS

God I love when you come here and bring such stupidity to the Mets board, it makes us all look so much better and really makes the Yankee fan look like their parents are related! :TU:

Question: NAME THE FIRST NY BASEBALL TEAM TO DRAW 3 MILLION FANS TO ITS PARK?

Answer:THE NY METS

God I love when you come here and bring such stupidity to the Mets board, it makes us all look so much better and really makes the Yankee fan look like their parents are related! :TU:

:clap::rock:;) :worshippy:

For one, I am no hypocrite-been a Yankee fan all my life!!!Never hid in the shadows or under a rock when we played bad, unlike all these "so-called mets fans" that have been crawling out of the woodwork as of late!

Two-Ya just lost to the orioles!! :LMAO: Damn shame when the streak "that commands respect" is broken by a team that's under .500.........A.L.>N.L. :TU:

For one, I am no hypocrite-been a Yankee fan all my life!!!Never hid in the shadows or under a rock when we played bad, unlike all these "so-called mets fans" that have been crawling out of the woodwork as of late!

Two-Ya just lost to the orioles!! :LMAO: Damn shame when the streak "that commands respect" is broken by a team that's under .500.........A.L.>N.L. :TU:

No...we were leading that game actually... the lose was due to bad pitching, which the Yanks know tons about ;)

Randy Johnson sucks balls btw :TU:

This is for you, buddy http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/powerranking...on=2006&week=12

I have been a Life Long Mets fan, and living in the Bronx always made things worse for me growing up, but now it has gotten to a point where I root for the Redsox to whip their behinds. I can honestly say I HATE THE DAMN YANKEES!

It's baseball man. It's not like the Giants losing to the Vick-less Falcons when we are fighting for a playoff spot. Everyone loses to bad teams, and the Orioles are hot right now.

You're giving Yankees fans an even more idiotic name. That's just a stupid comment on your part about the O's.

You barely beat the Nats last night, and they are just as bad as the Orioles.

You've lost to the Orioles before too :huh:

I'll be in NY and I'm going to get tickets... anyone else want to meet up and go to the game with me... just a warning, I drink alot of beer ;) I don't get annoying, but I might talk some shit to any annoying ass Yank fan... btw, I just got a Reyes jersey from my uncle...you know damn well I'll be sporting it :rock:

cmon guys, all us Sportswrath people should cheer on our Mets!!! My guarentee is we WILL win 2 of 3 ATLEAST!!!!

lol especially if Randy Johnson and Wang are pitching :rolleyes:

Plax, I am going July 2nd, 8 pm ESPN game. If you get tix let me know. I spent a bunch of money on a bar trip, luxary box.

Plax, I am going July 2nd, 8 pm ESPN game. If you get tix let me know. I spent a bunch of money on a bar trip, luxary box.

Are there seats still available for the box your going too? I was going to go to 2 of the games, but if there's room in the box I might just go to one of the games and chill with you hommie...let me know