SportsWrath

Can't wait till we play the Yanks again...

Plax 4 Prez

Question: NAME THE FIRST NY BASEBALL TEAM TO DRAW 3 MILLION FANS TO ITS PARK?

Answer:THE NY METS

God I love when you come here and bring such stupidity to the Mets board, it makes us all look so much better and really makes the Yankee fan look like their parents are related! :TU:

While you're living in the past, moron, who drew more fans since the Mets were born? And, don't forget, many, many Yankee fans also pull for the Mets, unlike Mets fans, who seethe every time another ring goes on a Yankee finger.

21 and 25, which one's your age, and which ones your IQ?

Are there seats still available for the box your going too? I was going to go to 2 of the games, but if there's room in the box I might just go to one of the games and chill with you hommie...let me know

I posted about the boxes awhile ago. I think they are sold out, but if you go to that game I will switch with you and go sit in the seats for awhile if you want to go up there. Just bring your orange spray paint. 28 out of 30 are Yankee fans but they are good people so good luck. :TU:

While you're living in the past, moron, who drew more fans since the Mets were born? And, don't forget, many, many Yankee fans also pull for the Mets, unlike Mets fans, who seethe every time another ring goes on a Yankee finger.

riggggggght... I like the Yankees... I just hate thier fans ;)

just like I like the Jets, but hate thier fans ;)

get it?

Talking about living in the past. THe Yankees glory days are OVER. I keep getting a kick out of you fans that talk so much shit but don't realize you choke in the playoffs the last SIX years. That is alot for the highest payed team in the league. :clap:

Red Sox win 4-3 is just a little example :TU:

It's baseball man. It's not like the Giants losing to the Vick-less Falcons when we are fighting for a playoff spot. Everyone loses to bad teams, and the Orioles are hot right now.

You're giving Yankees fans an even more idiotic name. That's just a stupid comment on your part about the O's.

You barely beat the Nats last night, and they are just as bad as the Orioles.

You've lost to the Orioles before too :huh:

What I stated was a fact, The streak you had, albiet a good one, was ended by a team thats under .500. No fiction involved there. For people complaining about us Yankee fans living in the past, I've explained this before to Gate, that I know mets fans that hang on to 86' like life support.

Hey, Plax I got one for ya....go to Google.com, type in "best baseball team" and see what comes up first. :TU:

What I stated was a fact, The streak you had, albiet a good one, was ended by a team thats under .500. No fiction involved there. For people complaining about us Yankee fans living in the past, I've explained this before to Gate, that I know mets fans that hang on to 86' like life support.

Hey, Plax I got one for ya....go to Google.com, type in "best baseball team" and see what comes up first. :TU:

LOL It came up with 1st place Mets... no joke...I swear!!! hahahahahha

How does us hanging on to 86 relate to this debate? You were making fun of us for losing to the Orioles, and I retaliated. No references to the past there.

I don't get the main point of your arguement now..

How does us hanging on to 86 relate to this debate? You were making fun of us for losing to the Orioles, and I retaliated. No references to the past there.

I don't get the main point of your arguement now..

this is his main point... :blah: you should know by know jealousy makes people resort to anything... just give him his binky back :baby:

hey gateb... the Yanks just lost to the 4th place in the NL East Nationals!!! :LMAO:

Weak ass AL...

Baltimore (31-38)

Nationals (30-39)

you guys lost to the crappier team ;)

Great minds think alike ;)

Not to mention that Baltimore had won three straight heading in, and the Nats had lost five straight. And the Yanks had a seven run lead. We had a one run lead. hmmmm

Talking about living in the past. THe Yankees glory days are OVER. I keep getting a kick out of you fans that talk so much shit but don't realize you choke in the playoffs the last SIX years. That is alot for the highest payed team in the league. :clap:

Red Sox win 4-3 is just a little example :TU:

..This is what I was referring to about talking about the past. There was also a post a ways back about us living in the past. That's what the hubub was all about.

Plax, you must have a mets motivated computer...here's the correct link...

google search

..This is what I was referring to about talking about the past. There was also a post a ways back about us living in the past. That's what the hubub was all about.

Plax, you must have a mets motivated computer...here's the correct link...

google search

;) My computer owns a David Wright jersey

You calling me a moron is like a retard calling a genius stupid.

You challenge my intelligence when I retort your "assumption" with a hard nosed fact? yeah some moron.

When did I say the Mets drew more fans since they were "born"?

I mererly stated a non debateable fact, Mets drew 3 mil in a season long before the Yanks, there should be no debate as there is none.

Your baseball knowledge is a joke. From your claim that the Zambrano deal was due to the "spanish thing" when Minaya was in Montreal when that happened, to your baseless idea that Cabrera based on 100 at bats is more proven than Milledge.

You are a fucking joke, have the baseball intelligence of a fucking Englich soccer fan and are consistently shown up here on this very board by myself on a regular basis.

Just to set the record straight(because I do noy say factless statements based on inferior knowledge)the Mets have outdrawn the Yankees the following years since they were "born.

69(led MLB drew over 2 mil)

70(led mlb)

71(led mlb)

72(led mlb)

87(first NY team to draw 3 mil)

88(back to back 3 mil)

Now please say something stupid yet again so I can show you up. It's fun and quite frankly like taking candy from a baby!

lol...hey Ditto, can you say OWNED for me :rolleyes:

No he fails to ackowledge when I bitch slap his stupid ass, he just comes here to tell us the pressure David Wright feels with MVP chants and then declares we would not win without him.

No he fails to ackowledge when I bitch slap his stupid ass, he just comes here to tell us the pressure David Wright feels with MVP chants and then declares we would not win without him.

I know it isn't saying much destroying a yankee fan with yankee blinders on but man, you OWN.

I know it isn't saying much destroying a yankee fan with yankee blinders on but man, you OWN.

Nothing to be proud of, this is the equivalent to beating a retarded man in a spelling bee.

Anyway I am on vacay for 10 days. Will stop in to check the pulse of the team, but quite honestly with a 13 game lead I could care less what happens the next 10 days. I hope some guys get their game back and stay healthy and the lead continues.

Must be too many Yankee fans wanting the mets to win, cause the mets are getting shallacked right now. The only bright spot I have out of this is that Pedro won't get a win. See, just as the season was starting, my co-worker and I, each bet a 20 spot with this met fan that Johnson would have more wins than Pedro at the end of the season. so far, so good. :TU:

The way the Mets are playing right now, the worse thing for us are the Yankees!

Before this 9 game road trip started, me and my fellow Mets fans at work said that we would be happy with a 5-4 or 4-5 record and with two wins against the BlueJays, we need at least two more. Thank GOD that everyone else in the NL East has lost as well so we still have a 12 game lead!