SportsWrath

GIANTS games....

Ggirl

As do I. Would love to meet you there for some pregame libations. :TU:

That'd be cool, but i gotta see who's going to the game with me. I'll probly be taking my brother in law and another friend, but if my sister wants to go we probly won't tail gate.

That'd be cool, but i gotta see who's going to the game with me. I'll probly be taking my brother in law and another friend, but if my sister wants to go we probly won't tail gate.

Well, if that's the case, don't go with your sister. Problem solved.

I'll just tell them I plan on tailgating. I'm the one buying the tickets so I'll tell em straight up if they go we're tailgating.

My sister just sent me an email saying they can't go, so I'll have to find 2 people to take to the game. Looks like the Tailgating will happen. Ya know, I've never actually driven to the stadium, I've always taken the Metro, hopefully I can find a friend to take who doesn't drink.

Just a heads up, I have a strong feeling that the Eagles and Bears home games will be moved to Sunday night. FOX will use one of its things to not allow NBC to take our Cowboys Giants game at home.

Just speculation, but it appears likely.

Are they allowed to do that??? That could seriously jeopardize me going to 4 games this year.

Are they allowed to do that??? That could seriously jeopardize me going to 4 games this year.

The schedules are going to be all f'ed up this year with the new way they are being planned. Just so TV can have decent games that matter toward the last part of the season. Who gets screwed? The fans who go to the games.

Flex scheduling yep.

That's the problem with it, it's going to screw people like you over.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone go to preseason games?

I never have, but I will be going to the Patriots game. :unsure:

I went to the pre season game in Baltimore a few years ago, it was cool 8 pm game and we got there at noon, tailgated with some Giants and Ravens fans, and got blitzed before the game. All in all, Ravens fans are assholes, ythe can dish but can't take, I nearly got threw outof the game. Good times though. :)