Jump to content
SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
BlueInCanada

Remember when it used to be this fun every week?

Recommended Posts

You remember things differently

Few believed the team in 2007 was going to the playoffs and would be one and done again if they did.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, it reminds me that the fans believe only the results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tempest said:

You remember things differently

Few believed the team in 2007 was going to the playoffs and would be one and done again if they did.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, it reminds me that the fans believe only the results.

Oh right right because a more than likely 3-13 season is way more fun to watch than a wildcard playoff team.

I don't know what you're smoking but the team was coming off back to back playoff trips, they knew the Giants would get back, just didn't trust Eli or Coughlin to win the games.

I guess real fans should be happy with "the process" not the results because the process has been steering the Giants so well the past 8 years lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh right right because a more than likely 3-13 season is way more fun to watch than a wildcard playoff team.

I don't know what you're smoking but the team was coming off back to back playoff trips, they knew the Giants would get back, just didn't trust Eli or Coughlin to win the games.

I guess real fans should be happy with "the process" not the results because the process has been steering the Giants so well the past 8 years lol

 

I'm having as much fun as everyone else is here watching the NY Giants lose game after game after game in 2019.  Since I don't throw a tantrum from hour to hour I'll be clear about it now.  I'm as angry as everyone else is about the way the season has turned out.  Most games have simply been unwatchable because you know the defense is horrific and the offense a step ahead of it.  I think about how we burned Coughlin at the stake for not playing rookies early on, after this season I see the reason for not playing rookies: 

They are lost out there.

Its a different team and you should realize that since it is a new General Manager and Head Coach so to hold them accountable to the years they weren't in charge is ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tempest said:

You remember things differently

Few believed the team in 2007 was going to the playoffs and would be one and done again if they did.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, it reminds me that the fans believe only the results.

The Giants were a playoff contender from 2005 -2012. What have we been since? Minus 2016, we've mostly been a team with double digit losses each year. 4 out of the last 5 seasons picking in the top 10 of the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tempest said:

I'm having as much fun as everyone else is here watching the NY Giants lose game after game after game in 2019.  Since I don't throw a tantrum from hour to hour I'll be clear about it now.  I'm as angry as everyone else is about the way the season has turned out.  Most games have simply been unwatchable because you know the defense is horrific and the offense a step ahead of it.  I think about how we burned Coughlin at the stake for not playing rookies early on, after this season I see the reason for not playing rookies: 

They are lost out there.

Its a different team and you should realize that since it is a new General Manager and Head Coach so to hold them accountable to the years they weren't in charge is ridiculous.

The fuck are you even on about?

The Giants used to be a good team, they arent now.

2007 and that stretch of time the Giants would win games and most fans and the ones on here included were as sure of it as Jonas Seawright was the next best thing.

Now the only thing we can be confident about is the Giants being a gutter team for the next couple of seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...