SportsWrath

Shock is the Best TE in football

lemmiwinks

I honestly believe he isn't.

That's fine...I just think his run blocking has vastly improve since his rookie year. And, seeing that he has played with 4 starting QBs the last 4 years, his number have drop a bit because it. I expect a 1000 yard season this year. I really do.

That's fine...I just think his run blocking has vastly improve since his rookie year. And, seeing that he has played with 4 starting QBs the last 4 years, his number have drop a bit because it. I expect a 1000 yard season this year. I really do.

There is no doubt that he is one of the best, and his #'s should be better than Gates this year since Drew has left San Diego. If Shockey leads the league this year for TEs in receptions and yard then I'll say he is the best, but until he can do that then you have to put Gates and Gonzelez ahead of him still.

There is no doubt that he is one of the best, and his #'s should be better than Gates this year since Drew has left San Diego. If Shockey leads the league this year for TEs in receptions and yard then I'll say he is the best, but until he can do that then you have to put Gates and Gonzelez ahead of him still.

I actually still put Shockey ahead of Gonzalez because there were time that Shockey was completely open and Eli over thru him.

Tell me you're not listing Palmer as a starting quarterback :doh:. Besides, wasn't Shockey already out for the season when Collins got injured?

Only thing that can screw up the 1000 yard season is the vast amount of talent on our O....With Moss we now have a real 3wr and that could not only open up shock and plax but take away some of their catches....

He could be, but his lazy off season actions, refusal to practice his team and his QB, makes him a disappointing talent - he never finishes a full season and is always hurt (partially due to poor offseason conditioning) - he also plays poorly in big games. Shockey has the physical talent, but doesn't produce like he should. After this season he will probably be the thrid best TE in the NFC East behind Wittne and Cooley.

Im so glad you guys no longer post here :unsure:

He could be, but his lazy off season actions, refusal to practice his team and his QB, makes him a disappointing talent - he never finishes a full season and is always hurt (partially due to poor offseason conditioning) - he also plays poorly in big games. Shockey has the physical talent, but doesn't produce like he should. After this season he will probably be the thrid best TE in the NFC East behind Wittne and Cooley.

As for right now, Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez have been and still are the TEs for the NFL.

This insightful nugget from the asshole that predicted that the Giants would trade Shockey, never sign Plaxico and never sign Arrington. That alone speaks for your lack of intelligence and credibility. I think I here Floyd calling you for your daily cornholing, loser. :doh:

As for right now, Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez have been and still are the TEs for the NFL.

Hi Troll,

I thought you were not going to post here anymore? Oh that's right your completely full of shit :TU:

Love Always

~Lemmi~

This is dead on. Look we would love to be able to claim having the best TE in the game in Jeremy Shockey but right now it is so far from the truth. At times he can perform as the best especially when he makes those difficult catches. But he is not mature enouigh to carry himself through a season like a top flight TE. His sulking, on the field showing of negative emmotions and inability to make it through a season make him just a serviceable TE right now.

And don't go giving me that Pro Bowl nonsense.........that's nothing more than a noteriority contest.

3 pro bowls in 4 years...Now if you want to talk about underachieving how many Probowls has that slacker Toomer been to? Doesn't matter Moss will take his spot very soon

What's with this Toomer bashing?????????........Heck if TO White and TO Light were half the professional Amani was they'd be way ahead of the game and garner much more respect from the Fab Four.

I don't think getting the respect of the FAG 4 matters to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Your warped opinions are meaningful only to yourselves. Egotistical bastards. :doh:

How true - when Shockey and Plaxico disappeared last season, Toomer was the only reliable receiver. When Plaxico and Shockey quit on Eli and the Giants in the Carolina playoff game, Toomer was the one receiver that kept playing hard. Toomer is a professional, Plaxico and Shockey do work hard enough to be considered true professionals.

Hey toolbag, do you have any idea who led the Giants in receptions in the playoff game? You are a totally ignorant asshole that let's personal hatreds get in the way of rational thought. Now go grab your ankles for Uncle Floyd. :o

How true - when Shockey and Plaxico disappeared last season, Toomer was the only reliable receiver. When Plaxico and Shockey quit on Eli and the Giants in the Carolina playoff game, Toomer was the one receiver that kept playing hard. Toomer is a professional, Plaxico and Shockey do work hard enough to be considered true professionals.

Thanks for finally seeing the light. Victory.

Thanks for finally seeing the light. Victory.

:clap: I'm laughing because I am so used to lockjerk's hateful diatribes that I totally overlooked his unintentional compliment of Plaxico and Shock. I can see him stuttering and stammering about how he meant to type something else. Thanks, 420. :TU:

What's with this Toomer bashing?????????........Heck if TO White and TO Light were half the professional Amani was they'd be way ahead of the game and garner much more respect from the Fab Four.

He didnt show up for the off-season training program...His production has sliped....He does drop balls....Should I keep going?

:clap: I'm laughing because I am so used to lockjerk's hateful diatribes that I totally overlooked his unintentional compliment of Plaxico and Shock. I can see him stuttering and stammering about how he meant to type something else. Thanks, 420. :TU:

Believe me when I say: My pleasure!

It would be interesting to see if Shockey and Plaxico actually practiced and worked with Toomer how much their game would improve. One has to think they would go from perennial underachievers to quality pro players........if nothing else both might actually put in a full season for once without running out of gas and disappearing in the latter part of the regular season due to poor conditioning.

The only thing with poor conditioning around here are your thought processes. Once you admit the genesis of your hatred of Shockey and Plax is that they became the productive pro players you could never be, you can become a more prodcutive member of some other MB. Until then, kiss my ass, hater.

It would be interesting to see if Shockey and Plaxico actually practiced and worked with Toomer how much their game would improve. One has to think they would go from perennial underachievers to quality pro players........if nothing else both might actually put in a full season for once without running out of gas and disappearing in the latter part of the regular season due to poor conditioning.

What is Toomer going to teach Shock and Plax next....How to complain about not having a big enough role in the O....How to let your production slip....How to complain because the team was looking at upgrading the position by bringing in MeShawn and putting Toomer as the 3rd WR...He has already showed them how to skip the off-season work outs..He has already taught them how to drop the ball....What next showing Plax and Shock how to get an Offensive pass interference call at a critical time in the game