SportsWrath

Giants at Eagles Monday night

Blindgreed1

Gmen looked amazing in the 1st quarter.

You're right. First drive was flawless, the absolute best drive the O has had all season. On the surface, Donnell strip and Damoron's late body slam turned everything around......but there had to be more to it than that. Hard to tell watching on TV but I guess the Eagles made some adjustments - probably pressing the receivers and taking away the quick, short passes - and the Giants had no answers after that and forgot basic blocking. If the Eagles weren't almost as bad for most of the game, it would have been 47-7.

You're right. First drive was flawless, the absolute best drive the O has had all season. On the surface, Donnell strip and Damoron's late body slam turned everything around......but there had to be more to it than that. Hard to tell watching on TV but I guess the Eagles made some adjustments - probably pressing the receivers and taking away the quick, short passes - and the Giants had no answers after that and forgot basic blocking. If the Eagles weren't almost as bad for most of the game, it would have been 47-7.

It all came down to who sucked the least. Both teams sucked.

This is true. It was a pretty shitty game.

I would say that it was probably the all around worst game of 2015. I hope that changes the NFL's mind about constantly putting the Giants in Prime Time. No one should have been subjected to that mess.

Yeah, what I noticed was down in the trenches....Newhouse was getting all the help, and he needed it. And then they figured out that Pugh could be had and beat the shit out of him all night.

Worst game I've watched in a while though. Looked like one bad team giving it away to an awful team.