SportsWrath

This Giants team

ppodlesny

Amen to that. I saw this as a trap game. The 9ers were in desperation mode, and I think most people knew they were gonna come out fighting hard. Good teams fine a way to win in these situations though. I just hope OBJ and Randle don't miss any time. We could be in big trouble if they have to spend the next 2 weeks on the bench.

I knew it was a trap game because I knew we would not play with the same intensity we did the last couple weeks and because oh..its the Niners. Good thing our Offense decided it was time for them put on a show at home and carry the team on a day the defense wasn't doing too much. Glad we got out of this with a win. Because I think everyone else in the division also beats the Niners now - an L against them would have stacked badly against us in the longer run.

Amen to that. I saw this as a trap game. The 9ers were in desperation mode, and I think most people knew they were gonna come out fighting hard. Good teams fine a way to win in these situations though. I just hope OBJ and Randle don't miss any time. We could be in big trouble if they have to spend the next 2 weeks on the bench.

Trap game and they prevailed, that's exciting news. This is a team I enjoy watching. I'm glad they pulled it off at the end despite Odell and Randle on the sidelines. Glad they overcame that.

yeah, and who the hell is Miles White ... the hot dog vendor from section 223? They were pulling people from the stands to play wideout late in the game ... if OBJ, Randle and Cruz are all out against Iggles ... we are in trouble

Trap game and they prevailed, that's exciting news. This is a team I enjoy watching. I'm glad they pulled it off at the end despite Odell and Randle on the sidelines. Glad they overcame that.

Damn, we won a fucking night game for once too, the jinx is broke :confused:

Yep, against the Iggles ... it would be nice if we crushed them ... but I am not counting on that ... looks like it will be another late nail biting night

That's what I am thinking too lol

I think the schedule makers hate us.

For sure, big time. And then we play the cowboys? Which I'm going to lol

That's what I am thinking too lol

For sure, big time. And then we play the cowboys? Which I'm going to lol

Playing to the Market.

I don't even mind so much who we play, but can we just get OBJ and Cruz on the field at the same damn time? :confused:

yeah, and who the hell is Miles White ... the hot dog vendor from section 223? They were pulling people from the stands to play wideout late in the game ... if OBJ, Randle and Cruz are all out against Iggles ... we are in trouble

Miles White has been on the Packers' squad for the last couple of years. He was an undrafted player, but saw time on the field in his rookie year before spending the entire season last year on their practice squad. I'm sure that McAdoo knew the kid from when he was there. We signed him off their practice squad a couple of weeks ago - the same time we promoted Tye to the active roster to replace Fells. He has some game, but he's not OBJ...or even Randle. I was glad Eli hit Geremy Davis for a 16 yarder. Davis is a big strong tough bastard who isn't afraid to go across the middle and has super-glue hands. He just needs to build confidence and have a better understanding of the game at the NFL level. It will come.

Miles White has been on the Packers' squad for the last couple of years. He was an undrafted player, but saw time on the field in his rookie year before spending the entire season last year on their practice squad. I'm sure that McAdoo knew the kid from when he was there. We signed him off their practice squad a couple of weeks ago - the same time we promoted Tye to the active roster to replace Fells. He has some game, but he's not OBJ...or even Randle. I was glad Eli hit Geremy Davis for a 16 yarder. Davis is a big strong tough bastard who isn't afraid to go across the middle and has super-glue hands. He just needs to build confidence and have a better understanding of the game at the NFL level. It will come.

My question was more rhetorical ... I agree about the kid out of Connecticut ... he does look like he has a lot of potential ... hopefully he picks up the offense soon, looks like they will need him.

Someone told me " I think Victor Cruz is the next Derrick Rose"

Now, I know a bit about Rose, but do people even think this is true? I don't even know Victor's injury status and whatnot so I can't say I agree/disagree.

Someone told me " I think Victor Cruz is the next Derrick Rose"

Now, I know a bit about Rose, but do people even think this is true? I don't even know Victor's injury status and whatnot so I can't say I agree/disagree.

I dont know anything about Rose as I don't follow basketball close enough .. but this cruz situation is getting frustrating

I dont know anything about Rose as I don't follow basketball close enough .. but this cruz situation is getting frustrating

Rose is constantly hurt, nobody knows what his injury is, almost promised to the fans that he will come back but he never does.

Idk

Rose is constantly hurt, nobody knows what his injury is, almost promised to the fans that he will come back but he never does.

Idk

sort of similar ... except we know Cruz has a calf issue .. although we are not sure what the problem is with the calf

Maybe he just has a charlie horse.

Maybe ...

One theory is that sometime in the late 1880s, the grounds crew in Chicago used a lame horse called Charley. Teammates started referring to injured players as Charley the Horse. Another story contends that a pitcher named Charles was nicknamed “Old Hoss.” One day, as he was running the bases, he got a leg cramp.