SportsWrath

I am at a crossroads here ....

ppodlesny

Play them both and look at this way.

If the Falcons win, it will almost assuredly be because MR and JJ have strong games. If the Falcons win, MR and JJ have big days, you're happy. If the Giants win, you're happy.

Best case scenario - Giants win DESPITE big days from MR and JJ. Worst case scenario, Giants lose while limiting MR and JJ (see Dallas/Bryant in week 1).

I had romo and witten last week. Just know they'll get theirs and if the Giants lose it stings less

Hey, I opened an account on Draftkings too. used paypal and loaded 25 bucks, but you can do less. they have two free pools you can get in, one is a million and the other is 40 grand. they even have 25 cent entries over there. so I'm in 3 there and 3 on fanduel. difference with Draftkings is they have a 50.000 salary and not 60.00, plus the don't have a kicker position. they have a FLEX entry so you can pick a flex spot like RB, WR.

Fantasy isn't personal. Make the right business decision.

That's right, but I was in a pool last year in a week where the Cowboys had a great week, offense and defense. I noticed the top winners were all Dallas fans, so I knew none of those bastards knew what the hell they were picking. anyway, they raked in the cash just by being damn homers.

I used to be this way, but realized fantasy is more than the actual game sometimes. It's not your fault if the Giants don't stop Ryan and Jones if they are going to have big games and Atlanta wins then you least potentially win fantasy. JJ and Ryan can have big games with a Giants win and that's best of both worlds

If the giants win, I fully believe Julio Jones will have at least a solid fantasy outing regardless.

Ryan might throw a couple picks. Jones at the very least will get you a solid outing. He hasn't practiced yet this week though.

If the giants win, I fully believe Julio Jones will have at least a solid fantasy outing regardless.

Ryan might throw a couple picks. Jones at the very least will get you a solid outing. He hasn't practiced yet this week though.

still has a bad hammy.