SportsWrath

Gonzalez against Johnson and Pedro against Mussina on the way.

Yanks will win 2 of 3 based on the pitching matchups and the shittiness that Gonzo brings to the table.

We need to address this back of the starting rotation or shall I say lack thereof.

I hope you are wrong, sir.

Just think what the Mets rotation would be right now if not for Phillips, Douchequette and a dash of Minaya......

Pedro

Glavine

Kazmir

Heilman

Benson

Thats fierce....its even more scary that they would all be ptiching in the nAAAAtional league

Oh, Yankees sweep

Just think what the Mets rotation would be right now if not for Phillips, Douchequette and a dash of Minaya......

Pedro

Glavine

Kazmir

Heilman

Benson

Thats fierce....its even more scary that they would all be ptiching in the nAAAAtional league

Oh, Yankees sweep

Aren't each one of these guys responsible for getting one or more of the pitchers you mention? I don't get what you are trying to convey here.

Aren't each one of these guys responsible for getting one or more of the pitchers you mention? I don't get what you are trying to convey here.

Yes, but they could have still had all these guys right now. The Mets have made some bad moves in recent year...I guess theyre following the Yanks lead

Yanks will win 2 of 3 based on the pitching matchups and the shittiness that Gonzo brings to the table.

We need to address this back of the starting rotation or shall I say lack thereof.

my money's on omar trading for oliver perez

Pedro

Glavine

Kazmir

Heilman

Benson

Oh, Yankees sweep

Here goes one of my favorite past times, schooling Yankee fans on their all knowing knowledge of the Mets...

Steve Philips although an asshole HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with the Kazmir trade.

Please do not take this the wrong way, you are a cool dude, it just burns my craw when Yankee fans talk about what the Mets should or should not do.