SportsWrath

why does eli always yell "omaha, omaha"

donovan4prez

Guest Floyd The Barber

back west, when he was a child, he had a Cocker Spaniel fittingly named "Omaha", it was his input to TC and JH that "Omaha" would be the strike word as to the alignment of the Middle Backer prior to snap...

what you guys dont know is that his dog Omaha ran away when he was a little boy :(

back west, when he was a child, he had a Cocker Spaniel fittingly named "Omaha", it was his input to TC and JH that "Omaha" would be the strike word as to the alignment of the Middle Backer prior to snap...

what you guys dont know is that his dog Omaha ran away when he was a little boy :(

"Floyd's a bitch, Floyd's a bitch." :TU:

Pin cushion and let Johnny Cakes have a go at ya...

I almost split a seam on those.

I always figured Eli yellled Omaha because that 's where he wanted the Faux Four plus one to be exiled to after being whiney bitches

Pin cushion and let Johnny Cakes have a go at ya...

I almost split a seam on those.

I always figured Eli yellled Omaha because that 's where he wanted the Faux Four plus one to be exiled to after being whiney bitches

looks like johnny cakes has his eyes on another......

morevito.jpg

Guest Dye Job

Is that what he's been saying ??? By the expression on his face I thought he was yelling Oh my God !! Oh my God !!

Guest Carbo
Omaha is an ancient Navaho word that means whiney fans should be buried up to their necks and let to roast in the desert sun while covered in honey for the fired ants to go to work.

If only...

You're a bitter, angry man. You need love. Love and therapy.

You're a bitter, angry man. You need love. Love and therapy.

Yeah, you're right, I come on the a NY Giants Football MB and spend 99.9% of my time bitching about them, and then I create three other fase I.D.'s and write total gay-lovefest stuff, like:

"well said"

"good point"

"nicely stated"

"well put"

"please tongue my scrotum"

etc....

The Faux Four doesn't anger me, but I do find it an unusual distraction, too hard to ignore considering the consisency of the threads.

I would say qualitatively, the Faux Four lower the value of this MB from it's potential. In essence, you are the William Joseph (by your evaluative skills) of this MB.

Oh the irony!

Guest Dye Job
Yeah, you're right, I come on the a NY Giants Football MB and spend 99.9% of my time bitching about them, and then I create three other fase I.D.'s and write total gay-lovefest stuff, like:

"well said"

"good point"

"nicely stated"

"well put"

"please tongue my scrotum"

etc....

The Faux Four doesn't anger me, but I do find it an unusual distraction, too hard to ignore considering the consisency of the threads.

I would say qualitatively, the Faux Four lower the value of this MB from it's potential. In essence, you are the William Joseph (by your evaluative skills) of this MB.

Oh the irony!

Hurry.....hurry......The Planet of the Apes is on cahnnel 9....the Million Dollar movie feature !!

Hurry.....hurry......The Planet of the Apes is on cahnnel 9....the Million Dollar movie feature !!

How can you make a good effort at being clever one minute and continue dedicating yourself to being the polar opposite most of the time.

It confounds me, but to your credit your last post was very amusing and let's not act like I said I get a stiffy for Dr. Who

Guest Floyd The Barber
I'm sure Eli really gives 2 shits about a bunch of no-life internet geeks. :rolleyes:

i bet he does... :TU:

Go back to playing Madden, so you can be a virtual GM...

I'll bet you clowns are all over fantasy football or is that what you call your approach now?

You are important to this board, since we own the Fab Four, and now you're a sad clown, drunk for our amusment. Now dance and juggle for us, clown!

Omaha means the snap is on "one" notice they both start with O and the ball gets snaped after the first thing he says when he is done audibing this is just so everyone on the line rem it and does not jump off or if it was previsouly on two and he changed it to one