SportsWrath

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Week 1

Treehugger

you don't know that it bothered him nas, you're presenting about 45 of your assumptions as facts in that post.

as for cruz not being paid like a #1 wide receiver, on a per year basis he is the 11th highest paid wide receiver in football. just because his salary this season was structured in such a way that he has a low cap number doesn't mean he's not being paid as a number 1 wide receiver. he makes more than antonio brown for christ sake

Nowhere in my post did I state opinions as facts... I'm entitled to my opinions as you are entitled to yours.... The fact that Cruz's contract was structured to be backloaded and the Giants can cut him anytime is good for them... We haven't seen enough of Cruz without Nicks but it's easy for me to say they both made each other better... when one was double-teamed the other made a killing.

you don't know that it bothered him nas, you're presenting about 45 of your assumptions as facts in that post.

as for cruz not being paid like a #1 wide receiver, on a per year basis he is the 11th highest paid wide receiver in football. just because his salary this season was structured in such a way that he has a low cap number doesn't mean he's not being paid as a number 1 wide receiver. he makes more than antonio brown for christ sake

Fuck Cruz is making more money then this year than either Rodney White or Julio Jones (who I think are the best WR combo in the league) both those guys are number one WR threats. Cruz is making 7.4 mil, White is 6.2 and Jones is 5.1.

I'd switch Cruz with either of those guys any day of the week.

Cruz is getting paid on a year by year basis as a top 15 WR, and he can barely outplay an nickle corner.

Yeah, he's making more than Roddy White, too! ;)

You'd choose White and Jones over Marshall and Jeffery? That's a toss-up, but I'd go Marshall and Jeffery...

Jesus can I have some of that Pile on Hicks... that was his name right?... can I have some of this Nicks Was A Cancer Koolaid ...cause I would give two craps about that. What I care about is that a guy who could sport a double team just by going onto the field was allowed to walk because of concerted propaganda campaign. The Giants were hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with the other slot receiver ...Randle if Nicks walked because he was low balled. Classic dropping of the bird in the hand for the two in the bush ...that turn out to be old, scrawny and mostly bones/gristle... :P

nicks had the exact same production the year before cruz got to the team.

Cruz needs a Nicks opposite him... Nicks doesn't need a Cruz to produce...

Its the difference between a WR (flanker) and a Slot Receiver/Possession Receiver that Cruz is... Before he was found out he was mostly matched up in single coverage and/or covered by a nickel guy so he could make all of those huge YAC...

Cruz needs a Nicks opposite him... Nicks doesn't need a Cruz to produce...

Its the difference between a WR (flanker) and a Slot Receiver/Possession Receiver that Cruz is... Before he was found out he was mostly matched up in single coverage and/or covered by a nickel guy so he could make all of those huge YAC...

:cheers:

I see Herc is still continuing the good fight.

lol my perseverance is starting to pay off!

Well its been me, Herc and BlueinCanada who have been lighting the candles man... To think we allowed to walk a top receiver even in a supposedly down year for him ...for the likes of Randle make me want to scream...