SportsWrath

Alot of excitement over at Giants.com over this...

Guest Floyd The Barber

I hope all the guys I've come to know know on this board (who are Giants fans) realize that this is a big joke, the Faux Four, all the ridiculous criticisms, etc.

It's meant to be annoying, derailing, attention-getting. I hope nobody takes these fools too seriously.

I mean really, nobody could be this football illiterate and dog their own team. It's difficult to ignore them without abondoning the MB, so I hope my peers aren't busy trying to rationize with (what I believe) is something of prankish-hobby for what may be Eagles fans.

Stay united real Giants fans...this prank has been going on for a while and it's become transparent, perhaps this effort should be appropriately tagged as: Four Fans from Philly.

Martin made a good point...

the DT had tremendous push and disrupted the runs original intent...

we havent had a DT disrupt dick since Hammer left, which makes my arguement even more serious...Lavar's knees look about as flexible as a titatium rod...he better be able to cover ground, and quickly considering he will get zero help from the DT position...

Lavar better be able to do the job, otherwise he'll have to face Floyd's wrath. That should motivate Arrington. :clap:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Lavar better be able to do the job, otherwise he'll have to face Floyd's wrath. That should motivate Arrington. :clap:

there is nothing wrong with having high standards...where i have a personal shopper at Bergdorf & Goodman, your wife brings you home sale items from Marshalls...

to each is there own...

Guest Carbo
there is nothing wrong with having high standards...where i have a personal shopper at Bergdorf & Goodman, your wife brings you home sale items from Marshalls...

to each is there own...

There are no wives, Floyd. This is a lonely, rejected group of misfits, never to have the experience of love and light that we enjoy in our respective lives. For these poor souls, it's this board, each other, and bottles of cheap domestic beer purchased on sale at their local Kwik-i-mart.

to each is there own...

Evidently, you hallucinating again, Floyd. Must be nice living in your little fantasy world, with carbo/lockhart, your gay lover. Carry on, ladies.

Guest Floyd The Barber
holy shit!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

any questions that this is not Fbombed are now killed....

:flex:

still not convinced...its just to plain vanilla...the REAL F, was much more witty and edgey...this version is a hoax...it sucks

There are no wives, Floyd. This is a lonely, rejected group of misfits, never to have the experience of love and light that we enjoy in our respective lives. For these poor souls, it's this board, each other, and bottles of cheap domestic beer purchased on sale at their local Kwik-i-mart.

Good to see you and Floyd sharing the same delusional fantasy. Do you wear the dress, or does Floyd. Never mind, I can see you as the submissive little bitch that you are. :clap:

Ok Carbo !!! Lockhart etc....

Married 15 yrs, 4 kids, big house on Long Island,

Business owner, Futures and Options trader.

Own homes and property in 3 states and as far as

cheap domestic beer goes I would rather drink ice cold bud

with real people than imported beer with a bunch of high society

assholes any day!!!! Been there and done that !!

You really have no idea

who you are posting to on this board. You have no clue

to what is behind each keyboard.

But keep thinking you are a superior human its very amusing !! :clap:

Guest nosebleed

The question shouldn't be whether or not Arrington accomplished something on this play (which he did), the question is whether or not Kenny Albert is standing in the booth wearing women's panties, like father like son.

The Four Fans from Philly who infest this haven for Giants fans would have booed Simms if they were the shits then that they are today.

Trust me, I've seen it a thousand times. They also would have dogged the acquisition of Everson Walls and talked (likely) of the inferiority of Carl Banks too.

The joke goes on and now LaVar is a bad guy, that's silly and we all know it. Thank goodness we've got attitude and talent on board again.

The question shouldn't be whether or not Arrington accomplished something on this play (which he did), the question is whether or not Kenny Albert is standing in the booth wearing women's panties, like father like son.

you like kenny dontcha!!! :drool:

let your feelings out dont hold back

the booth, the women , the panties

you sick bastard!!!!

The Four Fans from Philly who infest this haven for Giants fans would have booed Simms if they were the shits then that they are today.

Trust me, I've seen it a thousand times. They also would have dogged the acquisition of Everson Walls and talked (likely) of the inferiority of Carl Banks too.

The joke goes on and now LaVar is a bad guy, that's silly and we all know it. Thank goodness we've got attitude and talent on board again.

Floyd has the only recorded case of perpetual PMS. Carbo is probably comforting her as we write.

:doh:

It's the lack of pot in my system. :o

If the smuck wants edgey or witty why not

just be a prick to him!!!

I really think he wants you to kick his ass in.

I would say we tag team floyd like we did Carla

but we wouldnt want Floyd to cry!! :cwy:

you are...

its nice to be able to speak from experience to the rest of those who did not participate in a single competitive sport there entire life, and to do so with tremdous success...

the FAB 4 are here to give...

Then why dont you give me an answer to my question.

If the FAB 4 always rips on that board and how bad it is, why do you all still constantly visit it. hypocrites.

Then i asked why you have to be a coward, dipshit

Wouldn't you like to know! :ph34r:

Sinner.

Guest Lockhart
oh no...

the guy runs as if nobody oiled his knees...this doenst look too good, to boot he is wearing one of the NFL's ugliest masks available...

what we have here is damaged goods...

tinman_96.jpg

(Lavar Arrington out on the streets of Miami!)

oh no...

the guy runs as if nobody oiled his knees...this doenst look too good, to boot he is wearing one of the NFL's ugliest masks available...

what we have here is damaged goods...

What's your obesession with Giants.com lately?

Guest Floyd The Barber
What's your obesession with Giants.com lately?

lately ?? you think we actually left that site entirely ??