SportsWrath

Alot of excitement over at Giants.com over this...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

oh no...

the guy runs as if nobody oiled his knees...this doenst look too good, to boot he is wearing one of the NFL's ugliest masks available...

what we have here is damaged goods...

oh no...

the guy runs as if nobody oiled his knees...this doenst look too good, to boot he is wearing one of the NFL's ugliest masks available...

If the FAB 4 always rips on that board and how bad it is, why do you all still constantly visit it. hypocrites. :TD:

Guest Floyd The Barber

after watching that video, and calling yourself a NYG fan, you are not feeling a bit nervous ??

did you make note as to who actually made the play ?? certainly wasnt old lumbering #56...happened to be A.P...

after watching that video, and calling yourself a NYG fan, you are not feeling a bit nervous ??

did you make note as to who actually made the play ?? certainly wasnt old lumbering #56...happened to be A.P...

You're nervous enough for everyone.

that doesn't make sense you retard. he broke the line and set up a ggreat opprotunity for another player. He's not the only person on their defense.

Why don't you answer my question, coward?

that doesn't make sense you retard. he broke the line and set up a ggreat opprotunity for another player. He's not the only person on their defense.

Why don't you answer my question, coward?

Because he thinks he's dark and mysterious - and he overestimates how significant sportswrath.com is in developing a personality.

oh no...

be happy u got a linebacker to cover the outside.

All we got on our right side is newly acquired Courntey Watson, o boy :TU:

oh no...

looked like he tossed ths lineman, practicaly standing straight up, and had an assist on the tackle..

Guest Floyd The Barber
Are you completely retarded?? :drool:

the guy is lumbering, as if he is playing with a pair of ski boots on...his knees do not look very flexible...and he certainly doesnt display the hustle, or down field pursuit as he did his first 3 seasons int the NFL...his stride is all off

the guy is lumbering, as if he is playing with a pair of ski boots on...his knees do not look very flexible...and he certainly doesnt display the hustle, or down field pursuit as he did his first 3 seasons int the NFL...his stride is all off

Runs like you, huh Floyd? :doh:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Runs like you, huh Floyd? :doh:

actually no...in my day, i would of not only taken on the lead blocker, but put the RB down before he broke outside containment... :TU:

like i mentioned, if it werent for A.P. the runner would of turned the corner and broken off a huge piece of yardage...

actually no...in my day, i would of not only taken on the lead blocker, but put the RB down before he broke outside containment... :TU:

like i mentioned, if it werent for A.P. the runner would of turned the corner and broken off a huge piece of yardage...

We sure are lucky to have you here as our resident football expert, Floyd. Please excuse me while I take my tongue out of my cheek. :)

Guest Floyd The Barber
We sure are lucky to have you here as our resident football expert, Floyd. Please excuse me while I take my tongue out of my cheek. :)

you are...

its nice to be able to speak from experience to the rest of those who did not participate in a single competitive sport there entire life, and to do so with tremdous success...

the FAB 4 are here to give...

you are...

its nice to be able to speak from experience to the rest of those who did not participate in a single competitive sport there entire life, and to do so with tremdous success...

the FAB 4 are here to give...

You forgot to finish the sentence. The FAG 4 are here to give...... grief to the true Giants fans that congregate at Sportswrath because we are really Eagles and Cowboys fans in disguise. There, that's better. ;)

turned th corner!?!?!?!

Dude LA took the blocker out of the play. the LB(AP) came straight down and there where two other players behind him.

The play was read he wasn;t going to turn anycorner even if AP whiffed...

Guest Floyd The Barber

actually, if you look closer i believe its Kerry Collins wearing a #56 jersey...

oh no...

My take on that play:

The run was designed to go between the guards and because arrington disrupted

the play the RB had to take it to the outside where AP was waiting for the tackle.

Also if your watch closely the DT had a very good push on the Oline into the backfield

which also caused the RB to immediately take it outside.

Was it and unbeleviable play by arrington ?? Not really !!

He fought off a block which made the RB go even further to the

outside where AP was waiting to clean up. Arrington was in on the second

tackle. To me it was and overall excellent defensive play by the DT, Arrington

and Pierce. The only thing that concerned me was if Arrington was supose to stay

home on that play than he wasnt following the play and was free wheeling which

was one of his negatives. IF AP is not there from sideline to sideline than the who makes

that play if arrington clogged the middle. Clearly the RB had to slow down because

AP was in position to directly tackle him head on but if AP wasnt in that position the RB would

have picked up speed and would Arrington have been able to catch him from behind?

just my .02 cents !

:rock:

Guest Floyd The Barber

Martin made a good point...

the DT had tremendous push and disrupted the runs original intent...

we havent had a DT disrupt dick since Hammer left, which makes my arguement even more serious...Lavar's knees look about as flexible as a titatium rod...he better be able to cover ground, and quickly considering he will get zero help from the DT position...

Martin made a good point...

the DT had tremendous push and disrupted the runs original intent...

we havent had a DT disrupt dick since Hammer left, which makes my arguement even more serious...Lavar's knees look about as flexible as a titatium rod...he better be able to cover ground, and quickly considering he will get zero help from the DT position...

DOnt worry Floyd!! We have Jonas Seawright!!! :drool: