SportsWrath

Giants games online.

jints

I was thinking about uploading Giant games, so people who don't have access to games can see them over the internet, LOW RESOLUTION of course. But I am not sure about the legal ramification, any thoughts?

Never heard the legal disclaimmer on the broadcasts, huh? Any replication of this or any NFL Broadcasts are prohibited without the expressed written consent on the NFL.

In other words, DO THAT SHIT!!!

Edited by Blue In Iraq

Never heard the legal disclaimmer on the broadcasts, huh? Any replication of this or any NFL Broadcasts are prohibited without the expressed written consent on the NFL.

In other words, DO THAT SHIT!!!

hehe

Go for it bro!! :rock:

Lets see, I well upload some vids under "undisclosed" servers. For people who can't get the games, like the Gman fan in england and what not, this should be a big help. I hope the NFL starts playing the games online, like they do with the MLB games.

Lets see, I well upload some vids under "undisclosed" servers. For people who can't get the games, like the Gman fan in england and what not, this should be a big help. I hope the NFL starts playing the games online, like they do with the MLB games.

I live in Florida, so I RARELY see Giant games....so if you did that it would be much appreciated