SportsWrath

Giants Sign OL John Jerry

Mr. P

I wouldn't even call it hazing, he just threw him in a cold tub. But yeah, Prince has been the most consistent player the past two years

Sure. That's all you hear from the media because the giants always keep things on a tigh lock. Mental abuse and others stuff you just wont know about cause it hasn't been reported. Miami is just too stupid to have that stuff leak out that's how we all know about it but I'm sure it's been going on for a very long time around the league.

I wouldn't even call it hazing, he just threw him in a cold tub. But yeah, Prince has been the most consistent player the past two years

I think there was probably more behind the scenes. The way jpp acted forever changed my opinion of him.

Sure. That's all you hear from the media because the giants always keep things on a tigh lock. Mental abuse and others stuff you just wont know about cause it hasn't been reported. Miami is just too stupid to have that stuff leak out that's how we all know about it but I'm sure it's been going on for a very long time around the league.

No doubt. You never heard that shit with the Giants. I do find it hilarious that Prince got "bullied" and he's now our best defender and way, way more consistent than JPP.

I don't know if this came from today's NFL meetings or not, but KFFL reports that "NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said New York Giants OG John Jerry will have to undergo a mental evaluation before being cleared to play".

Much ado about nothing and a non-story, but hungry for any news so thought I'd post it.

This is about as low risk a signing as there is. Details of the contract: 25k signing bonus, 1-year minimum NFL salary deal (730k).

Really a no-brainer if he's healthy and can fill in for Snee for a few snaps a game keeping Snee healthy for the year.