SportsWrath

Fab 4 Not Giants Fans

lemmiwinks

Carbo Apr 28 2006, 10:01 PM Post #5

Pisarchik.jpg

Practice Squad

Group: Members

Member No.: 232

QUOTE(Nutty Sack @ Apr 28 2006, 09:19 PM)

No you wouldn't. You strike me as being a person that has disco fever.

I think you're right. Behind his pompous facade we have Guido, from Flatbush.

I'm a history buff. "The Fumble" is history. That is all.

Ok pussy and thats why you have the raiders logo on your giants.com account...

how does it feel to be a sexless pussy?

By reading your posts it's easy to see you are completely void of testosterone.

Guest Carbo
Ok pussy and thats why you have the raiders logo on your giants.com account...
Cool! I have an internet stalker. :ph34r:

how does it feel to be a sexless pussy?

By reading your posts it's easy to see you are completely void of testosterone.

Your obsession with the sex lives of the other males on this board is disturbing and worrisome.

Your obsession with the sex lives of the other males on this board is disturbing and worrisome.

As is your obsession of never having an original thought and always agreeing with everything Floyd and lockhart post.

I bet it is worriesome for you, that and your shadow, and who shockey is hanging with, what plax had for dinner. you have alot of worries....

vagisil.jpg

Guest Carbo
As is your obsession of never having an original thought and always agreeing with everything Floyd and lockhart post.
Wait a minute! I thought I was Floyd and Lockhart?! :confused:

Guest Lockhart

Actually the FAB 4 are the best of Giant fans - we appraise our team honestly and certainly care more about them then those lounging in Miami, ignoring their QB and Coach. It's no wonder the Giants got crushed in the playoff game, with non-professional, me-first players like Shockey, Plaxico, and Joseph - choosing to to skip the team off season workouts so they may play in Miami. The FAB 4 recognizes theis problem and also recognizes (as did the NY media) that Shockey and Plaxico quit on the Giants during the Carolina playoff game. It is time for the Giant to return to the 1980's model of hardworking, team oriented players instead of these non-professional laggards that care only for themselves - this model worked for the Giants in the 80's and works for the Patriots and Steelers now. Accorsi's free agent and drafted players resemble NBA choices, not a winning NFL team's choices. Character does count and teams like Pittsburgh and New England that adhere to this have Super Bowl rings to prove it.

The FAB 4 are the truest of Giant fans - intelligent and realistic - time for those from the kiddie.com world to face the facts or return to the Giant Taliban known as Giant.com.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
Is that you Lockhart? :confused:

Yes, it's me as Rely playing the typical "know-nothing" from the Kiddie.com board. It's hard being so dense and unrealistic - a very challenging role.

Yes, it's me as Rely playing the typical "know-nothing" from the Kiddie.com board. It's hard being so dense and unrealistic - a very challenging role.

You are the know-nothing bitter assholes. That's all anyone here needs to know about you ladies. It's sad how you have to hide behind multiple names, when all anyone needs to call any of you is LOSER> :LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber
You are the know-nothing bitter assholes. That's all anyone here needs to know about you ladies. It's sad how you have to hide behind multiple names, when all anyone needs to call any of you is LOSER> :LMAO:

Lockhart...you play this multi-persona brillantly !!! if you were a new user, just veiwing the boards, you would actually believe that there is some lunatic by the name of RELYONELI with such distorted views on professional sports, gender preference and life in general...

:clap: BRILLIANT !!! :clap:

The FAB 4 are the truest of Giant fans - intelligent and realistic - .

deluded , arrogant , multi personality chaotic , with all thewrongAnswers and predictions

haters of EA , Eli , Joseph , Feely , Plax , Shock , Lavar .....etc

yeah .... the truest of Giant fans !

Guest Lockhart
Lockhart...you play this multi-persona brillantly !!! if you were a new user, just veiwing the boards, you would actually believe that there is some lunatic by the name of RELYONELI with such distorted views on professional sports, gender preference and life in general...

:clap: BRILLIANT !!! :clap:

Yes, many do think he actually exist, but his cartoonish post but give this fictional character away over time.