SportsWrath

Dan Connor

JMFP

Fucked up thing is...we needed him cause Herzlich shouldn't be on an NFL roster...let alone actually getting on the field. You know who else is soft and I am fucking tired of him...Tuck...he's a monster vagina

I thought Tuck had a pretty good game. Some nice pressures, tackles, and held the edge well.

Tuck played well last night compared to last season, and I thought Joseph was wearing down the interior as the game went on.

I think the problem was that JPP was neutralized on a single-team all game. That LT on Dallas is good, but I doubt he's that good.

I thought Tuck played okay as well....but they need alot more.

JPP needs to ride the pine until he's 100%.

I think the problem was that JPP was neutralized on a single-team all game. That LT on Dallas is good, but I doubt he's that good.

I thought Tuck played okay as well....but they need alot more.

JPP needs to ride the pine until he's 100%.

You know, outside of JPPs second season, he's really been nothing more then an average DE.

I know he's recovering but even so, since his breakout year he's been nothing like that.

I really hope he can return to that form cause if not that's another "legacy" you can declare dead.

P.S. I thought Tuck played well above what we seen last season, which is great to see.