SportsWrath

Giants are working out OL

Allstarjim

Today, Zebrie Sanders (former Buffalo Bill), and Steven Baker (former Chief). Zebrie Sanders is from FSU, a OT, was a 5th rounder for Buffalo in 2012, and I liked him. Don't know much about Baker. Source is Aaron Wilson, covers Ravens for Baltimore Sun, retweeted by Ebenezer Samuel.

Today, Zebrie Sanders (former Buffalo Bill), and Steven Baker (former Chief). Zebrie Sanders is from FSU, a OT, was a 5th rounder for Buffalo in 2012, and I liked him. Don't know much about Baker. Source is Aaron Wilson, covers Ravens for Baltimore Sun, retweeted by Ebenezer Samuel.

Steven Baker, the Touchdown Maker.

It'll be nice to see that name in blue again, that takes me back.

Jim...How about Jameis Winston! Can't believe Auburn or Alabama didn't pay him to stay in state.

Wow man, there was a lot of hype around this kid and I didn't want to believe it. Because I heard the hype about EJ Manuel and was let down, heard the hype about Christian Ponder and let down, same for Drew Weatherford, Xavier Lee, and Chris Rix.

I think, FINALLY, FSU has found a QB that can accomplish what Chris Weinke and Charlie Ward did... lead FSU to a national championship.