SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

yes JR .......95th minute equalisers are pretty fortunate. ( Liverpool are not very good are they )

Nice result for Bournemouth yesterday !

i'm sticking with my view that this is Arsenals's year

It sounds like QPR were the better side in that boring 0-0 draw with Burnley

Well not a really bad result without Austin playing the full 90. Burnley is a good team and will probably be promoted again. I am happy with the score.

Poor Villa, 8 points a drift. Really poor team. They've been fortunate the last few years. Benteke saved them many times. Their jig is up this year. I would like to see the Cherries stay up. Some very important wins against Chelsea and United.

It sounds like you need Charlie Austin back quickly ( QPR need to beat teams like Bristol City if they have any chance of the playoffs JR )

The Dutch idiot Van Gasl could be following Jose out of a job if results don't improve soon for Utd Boo !

I just can't believe the Leicester City story so far !

Hard to believe some of the stuff I'm watching this year. We're now down to 5th and the problem now is teams like Spurs and Leicester. There's a lot of people saying Leicester can't keep this up, but the fact is that they may not have to keep this up if teams like Liverpool, Chelsea and United don't get their shit together. And the wild card here is Spurs because they might be playing the best soccer in the league right now. I expect Arsenal and City to continue the push, they are still doing what they need to do.

The Mourinho firing caps off a joke of a start for Chelsea. It was okay for him to abuse the female doctor and humiliate her publically, but he's at fault for his players mailing it in right now. I hope they get sucked into the relegation zone for some continued humiliation. But is firing just threw a huge wrench into the Van Gaal issue.I'll put it for you this way, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't last the week. Ferguson and Mourinho are friends and Fergie has pull. Mourinho would right the ship here very quickly even if it meant guys like Mata would be gone.

Louis Van Gaal has a great record and his methods have already required patience. But the team isn't scoring goals and worse isn't creating enough chances to score. Rooney is lost and IMO he shouldn't have been on the field after 60 minutes. It's a mess. In 2 games we should have won, we actually got nothing which is truly amazing. Now over Christmas, Stoke away and Chelsea at home. Point is, if a change has to be made, it needs to be made now.

I am not sure if Leicester can keep it up, but it would be great for the game.

late night for you JR .......its 9.15 here i just got up on Sunday morning and you are still posting !

Boo ...it would be astonishing if Jose got the Utd job ......but in this crazy season i wouldnt rule anything out. Pep Guardiola would be my favourite if van Gaal departs. i agree with you , do it now Man U !

JR, I realized today that Fios is carrying BEIN Sports so I just sat down to watch the last few minutes of QPR - Hull at Qpr. No Austin in the lineup but my goodness there's a serious lack of quality out there and what a shocking way to lose.

i have a bad feeling that this season is going to end in relegation again. I don't think anyone can save them. It's just a big mess. I think they should have kept Warnock til the end of the season. He righted the ship and once be left, the team has gone backwards. I am not going to blame Hasselbank. You have to blame those who are making the decisions at the top.

what a shambles ( after the 86th minute equaliser ) .....Bruce couldnt believe his luck ...poor game , no real quality on either side.

if Hull go up ....they are coming straight back down yet again.

i think QPR will end up mid table ......there are 10 worse teams in the division JR .....relegation is not going to happen IMO

As for Liverpool today .....82 mins gone and ive just turned it off ....pathetic

I am hoping that QPR goes after Zach Clough from Bolton. I think they will get it together eventually. The ownership just wrote off over 200 millions pounds of debt. I am just hoping they can learn from their mistakes and make them somewhat a viable club. I really think they did a much better job last year with their signings, but Harry should have been gone after the Liverpool game. Pulls was available at that time and maybe he could have kept them up. So many wasted opportunities.

I heard that Van Gaal said that a whole lot of fans left early to "beat the traffic " .

They were bored to tears ( and anyway most Utd fans live in bloody London ! )

Today it Sheffield United who held us down. Mind you, they had more shots than we did.