SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Spurs needed that win today. This is serious now. How fucking amazing would it be if Leicester wins the league.

Aston Villa and Newcastle are awful and deserve to go down and it looks like Norwich will join them.

UK, how do you feel about us versus Liverpool in the Europa League?

nice win there JR against Derby. QPR look like a better side recently ( but still inconsistent ! )

yes Boo .....looking forward to the Utd v Liverpool Europa league tie. ( whoever wins it will have a good chance of the trophy ....although i still think Dortmund are the best side left in )

David de Gea is a great keeper and has kept Utd in the tie i suppose. Van Gaal is tactically inept .....surely he has to go.

Liverpool looked like a good side last night ....but they need to become more consistant. At least we have the right manager in place at Anfield.

Congrats uk, no issues. Better team won.don't envy you against dortmund

thanks Boo ...... yes i think we deserved it over the 2 legs. The Dortmund v Liverpool tie will be a cracking game. i just fancy that Klopp may be really up for it and we might surprise a few people. Liverpool are an improving side with a bit of growing confidence

thanks Boo ...... yes i think we deserved it over the 2 legs. The Dortmund v Liverpool tie will be a cracking game. i just fancy that Klopp may be really up for it and we might surprise a few people. Liverpool are an improving side with a bit of growing confidence

I've been a big fan of Dortmunds style of play for a while now and how they seem to unearth these guys no-one pays attention and how they mesh. The coach they have now seems to be getting the job done.

That said, Klopp's energy is rubbing off on that team, although I would love to smack the shit out of Sturridge when they took him off. Liverpool fans clapped him off the field and he wouldn't even acknowledge them. Guys a piece of shit.

Leicester's schedule isn't too bad the rest of the way. Definitely some tough matches though. They both of United to play, but Spurs has Liverpool next in two weeks. That is going to be a tough match for them, since Liverpool have been playing really well lately. That is going to be a good game to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

i was at the Leicester v Southampton game on Sunday .........( my cousin is a Saints fan and he got me a late ticket ) ......It wasn't a bad game , the atmosphere and the tension was incredible. Foxes were very well organised in Defence and they are quick on the break. The goal was beautifully taken and against the run of play to be honest. Southampton probably deserved a draw but they lacked the finishing touches up front. Nice game to be at. Decent fans and they genuinely cant believe the story that is unfolding for them.

i think the Blue Army are actually going to do it now ( especially after Liverpool helped by holding Spurs to a 1-1 draw )

good result for Liverpool with the 1-1 ( and away goal ) v Dortmund.

They are a better team than us .....but Klopp got the tactics right away from home ....and we now have an excellent chance to go through at Anfield.

(Boo ... looking for Man U to do Leicester a big favour on Sunday by taking some points off Spurs ! )

QPR stranded in mid table JR .......time to build for next year now

Congrats UK. I honestly didn't think you'd win that because Dortmund have been good this year. I'm a big fan of their play and I watch the games on Fox. I even us them on Fifa. Klopp is working his magic there, but I still think they need to be stronger up the center.

Meanwhile, back in the FA cup , a little team called Manchester United............

just watched the Leicester v West Ham ..........highly entertaining ......but the ref panicked and made a total mess of it. ( i do agree that Vardy had to go for the dive given that it was his second bookable offense ) ...but the rest was shambolic.

I hope Spurs dont win tonight ( but they are 1-0 up as i type )

yes ....Well done Man U in the FA Cup ( Rashford is some player ! ) Jose will be happy next season Boo.