SportsWrath

Question for the Fab 4

swamplover

Well U guys certainly think you know a whole lot about football. :TD: Are you guys even Giants fans. Good job analyzing the draft before any of these players have even stepped on the field. I don't know why u guys spew the hatred that you do. Shockey is on his way towards a HOF career for a tight end yet you bash him constantly. The guy plays through injuries every year and plays his heart out every game.

I root for teams even though I may not like every player on the team but come on. Your shtick is getting old. Eli had a great season for his first full season starting (compare his numbers to Carson Palmers first season starting) Go root for another fuckin team if all you can do is bash the current players, front office, coach etc.

Guest Dye Job
Give up.

All they want to do is piss you off.

I'm going to say something real positive right now........Linda Carter has great ta ta's !!

Guest Dye Job
They would make great tee box markers. :TU:

What so you want me shanking my tee shots !!

Man but to just go on and on about the same stupidity Let me tell the Fab 4 what we all know

1. Eli has to improve his completion percentage

2. Burress needs to stop taking off plays and sometimes games

3. We know u hate all University of Miami players (prob. because somehow you went to an even worse school)

4. We know you hate EA and all of his stupid picks and FA aquisitions(Osi, Shockey, Burress, Diehl, Eli, Pierce, :brooding: ) I know truly awful

5. Willie Joseph we know you hate him he could turn into Sapp and you would still hate him

6. Coughlin and his awful game planning.

So we know all of this stop talking about it.

Man but to just go on and on about the same stupidity Let me tell the Fab 4 what we all know

1. Eli has to improve his completion percentage

2. Burress needs to stop taking off plays and sometimes games

3. We know u hate all University of Miami players (prob. because somehow you went to an even worse school)

4. We know you hate EA and all of his stupid picks and FA aquisitions(Osi, Shockey, Burress, Diehl, Eli, Pierce, :brooding: ) I know truly awful

5. Willie Joseph we know you hate him he could turn into Sapp and you would still hate him

6. Coughlin and his awful game planning.

So we know all of this stop talking about it.

From your post (BTW, put in a perfect nutshell) to the FAG 4's brains. Never happen, but nice try.

Guest Carbo
I'm going to say something real positive right now........Linda Carter has great ta ta's !!
I'm just pleased 420 is showing signs of liking females for a change.

Guest Carbo
I'm not 420, jackass. :furious:

yeah, I bet, that leaves more men for you...

Don't concern yourself with me. Ever.
The Three Stooges

Guest Dye Job
The Three Stooges

Three blind mice, three blind mice.

See how they run, see how they run.

They all ran after the farmers wife, who cut off their tails with a carving knife,

Did you ever see such a thing in your life.

As three blind mice.

:rock:

Three blind mice, three blind mice.

See how they run, see how they run.

They all ran after the farmers wife, who cut off their tails with a carving knife,

Did you ever see such a thing in your life.

As three blind mice.

:rock:

The wife in the rhyme may refer to Mary I, daughter of King Henry VIII of England, sometimes referred to as "Bloody Mary." She is called a "farmer's wife" because of the large estates owned by her and her husband, King Philip II of Spain. The mice in the rhyme may refer to Hugh Latimer, Nicholas Ridley, and Thomas Cranmer, three Protestant noblemen convicted of plotting against the Queen. They were subsequently burned at the stake.

Guest Dye Job
The wife in the rhyme may refer to Mary I, daughter of King Henry VIII of England, sometimes referred to as "Bloody Mary." She is called a "farmer's wife" because of the large estates owned by her and her husband, King Philip II of Spain. The mice in the rhyme may refer to Hugh Latimer, Nicholas Ridley, and Thomas Cranmer, three Protestant noblemen convicted of plotting against the Queen. They were subsequently burned at the stake.

As opposed to being dismembered as was her usual practice.

As opposed to being dismembered as was her usual practice.

Mary Mary Quite Contrary: origin

Nursery Rhyme Origins & History

The origins are steeped in history... Bloody Mary!

The Mary alluded to in this traditional English nursery rhyme is reputed to be Mary Tudor, or Bloody Mary, who was the daughter of King Henry VIII. Queen Mary was a staunch Catholic and the garden referred to is an allusion to graveyards which were increasing in size with those who dared to continue to adhere to the Protestant faith - Protestant martyrs.

Instruments of Torture!

The silver bells and cockle shells referred to in the Nursery Rhyme were colloquialisms for instruments of torture. The 'silver bells' were thumbscrews which crushed of the thumb between two hard surfaces by the tightening a screw. The 'cockleshells' were believed to be instruments of torture which were attached to the genitals!

The " Maids" or Maiden was the original guillotine!

The 'maids' were a device to behead people called the Maiden. Beheading a victim was fraught with problems. It could take up to 11 blows to actually sever the head, the victim often resisted and had to be chased around the scaffold. Margaret Pole (1473 - 1541), Countess of Salisbury did not go willingly to her death and had to be chased and hacked at by the Executioner. These problems led to the invention of a mechanical instrument (now known as the guillotine) called the Maiden - shortened to Maids in the Mary Mary Nursery Rhyme. The Maiden had long been in use in England before Lord Morton, regent of Scotland during the minority of James VI, had a copy constructed from the Maiden which had been used in Halifax in Yorkshire. Ironically, Lord Morton fell from favour and was the first to experience the Maiden in Scotland!

Executions!

Another form of execution during Mary's reign was being burnt at the stake - a terrible punishment much used during the Spanish Inquisition. The English hated the Spanish and dreaded the idea of an English Inquisition. The executions during the reign of Bloody Mary were therefore viewed with a greater fear of the Spanish than the executions themselves - it is interesting to note that executions during her reign totalled less than 300 an insignificant amount compared to the executions ordered by her father King Henry VIII which are believed to have numbered tens of thousands! Click the link for another Rhyme which features 'Bloody Mary': Three Blind Mice rhyme

Guest Lockhart
Well U guys certainly think you know a whole lot about football. :TD: Are you guys even Giants fans. Good job analyzing the draft before any of these players have even stepped on the field. I don't know why u guys spew the hatred that you do. Shockey is on his way towards a HOF career for a tight end yet you bash him constantly. The guy plays through injuries every year and plays his heart out every game.

I root for teams even though I may not like every player on the team but come on. Your shtick is getting old. Eli had a great season for his first full season starting (compare his numbers to Carson Palmers first season starting) Go root for another fuckin team if all you can do is bash the current players, front office, coach etc.

Actually, Shockey is on his way to the swimming pool again today as he again blows off Coughlin's request to join the rest of the NY Giant team in off season workouts, and throwing sessions with Eli - Felllow "me-first" receiver Plaxico has also joined him in the South Beach "workouts". Perhaps if Shockey worked out with his teammates and QB in the offseason, instead of lounging around in Miami all off season he would play an entire season. To this point Shockey has never played well an entire season, and has been dismal in his two playoff games. He runs out of gas every year late in the season - the sign of an out-of-shape player.

Actually, Shockey is on his way to the swimming pool again today as he again blows off Coughlin's request to join the rest of the NY Giant team in off season workouts, and throwing sessions with Eli - Felllow "me-first" receiver Plaxico has also joined him in the South Beach "workouts". Perhaps if Shockey worked out with his teammates and QB in the offseason, instead of lounging around in Miami all off season he would play an entire season. To this point Shockey has never played well an entire season, and has been dismal in his two playoff games. He runs out of gas every year late in the season - the sign of an out-of-shape player.

So predictable... :unsure:

Answer my perinial (sp) question to you that you always avoid. If, as you have claimed, you were a star WR, why were you not drafted and played in either the NFL or the Canadian League? Your silence brands you with the title of LIAR LOCKFART. :clap:

Guest Dye Job

The proof can never be so obvious. With the recent pick of Vernon Davis I have read at least a half dozen articles regarding todays tight ends and how important their contribution is to the offensive attack. A great number of NFL tight ends are mentioned in these articles such as Antonio Gates and countless others.

Not one article mentions number 80. Wake up and realize what the Fab Four already know. This guy is nothing but a fraud.

The proof can never be so obvious. With the recent pick of Vernon Davis I have read at least a half dozen articles regarding todays tight ends and how important their contribution is to the offensive attack. A great number of NFL tight ends are mentioned in these articles such as Antonio Gates and countless others.

Not one article mentions number 80. Wake up and realize what the Fab Four already know. This guy is nothing but a fraud.

Fool.

But yet number 80 was second in the league in Yards, Receptions, and TDs among TEs... :mellow::confused:

But, I'm just wasting my breathe. Am I? I'm just glad none of the Fag4 actually never saw LT play. Because no matter how many sack, tackles and force fumble LT created. It still wouldn't have been good enough for them, because LT use to miss training camp too.