SportsWrath

Fuck Directv

Balloonknot

the fucking power inserter for the SWM-8 splitter i have for my directv system dropped dead on thursday. Meaning no directv to any receiver in the house. The asshole at Directv can't seem to get here before tuesday. So I will now have to go to some sports bar in central florida to try and catch the fucking game. I am sick of their shitty customer service. I am dropping them right after football season and will just get cable.

It's things like this that keep me from switching to satellite. The stories of weather affecting reception don't help either. I've had cable in one form or another for nearly 25 years and can count on one hand the times it went out. And 2 of those times it was equipment related. Granted, I pay through the ass for it, but at least it's stable.

Well crisis averted. I cold called a bunch of Directv installers in the "area" to see if they had the part I needed for sale. Found one about a 45 min drive from me for $20. Told they guy to put it aside and I would be there in an hour.

Replaced the part and all is working like it should.

But I am going to cancel Directv after this season is over and the following seasons I will just get the sunday ticket thru my PS3. They way I look at it is while Directv may still get their $300-$400 from me for sunday ticket thru my PS3 they will lose out on the $1400 I pay them a year for just my basic service.

the fucking power inserter for the SWM-8 splitter i have for my directv system dropped dead on thursday. Meaning no directv to any receiver in the house. The asshole at Directv can't seem to get here before tuesday. So I will now have to go to some sports bar in central florida to try and catch the fucking game. I am sick of their shitty customer service. I am dropping them right after football season and will just get cable.

Lake Land to Lake Wales 29 miles

Well Fuck. But it's was after 1pm that I went to get the part. so they were closed. And I know I have Lakeland listed as my town but I iive in a neighboring town of lakeland.

Lug's stalker skills suck. He's got just enough to be creepy, but not enough to actually do any harm.

Well crisis averted. I cold called a bunch of Directv installers in the "area" to see if they had the part I needed for sale. Found one about a 45 min drive from me for $20. Told they guy to put it aside and I would be there in an hour.

Replaced the part and all is working like it should.

But I am going to cancel Directv after this season is over and the following seasons I will just get the sunday ticket thru my PS3. They way I look at it is while Directv may still get their $300-$400 from me for sunday ticket thru my PS3 they will lose out on the $1400 I pay them a year for just my basic service.

Should of saved the Money and Gas.