SportsWrath

Because I'm admittedly nerdy - playoff possibilities

gmenroc

Their chances should have been dashed with the Joke of a game they played last weekend. Seatlle has two division games and Dallas is going to washington for the divison. I for one don't see these two in the mix but thats why they play every Sunday...

and now that I said it Dallas will win the divsion and seattle will take the wildcard......WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their chances of winning the division were.

Basically, if either the Redskins OR the Cowboys win out, that team will take the division. As Giants fans, we have to hope, at a minimum, one of the two lose THIS week and that the loser WINS the following week....thereby forcing both the Cowboys and Redskins to go 1-1 over the last two games while the Giants go 2-0.

It depends on how CHi and Minny does in the next two games.

Here is the scary thing. I had the same feeling as last year...this team sucks balls and has no business being in the playoffs. Just as I think this the team goes on a tear.

In all the years of watching football I have never seen a team that looks so poorly coached and so out classed one week suddenly change gears and look the total opposite the next.

I'm looking for an analogy here but keep coming up empty.

Bipolar?