SportsWrath

3 Observations

Money

1. According to fans on this site, if the Giants make a presumably bad pick, it's Ernie Accorsi fault. Good picks are exclusively attributed to Tom Coughlin and Jerry Reese. Funny how that works.

2. This is always a fun time of year, because people who barely watch college football emerge from the woodwork and magically become draft experts. It's comical how many of you blasted the Gerris Wilkinson selection because he was "slow" or "sucks," when none of you would even recognize him if he put you in the Camel Clutch.

3. Working off of the previous two observations, it's amazing how such a growing number of fans can be so uninformed and disappointed at the same time. This natural negatively leads me to believe that a lot of you think that being a Giants fan is a job ... a job that you fucking hate, by the way. Lighten up a little.

That's all...

1. According to fans on this site, if the Giants make a presumably bad pick, it's Ernie Accorsi fault. Good picks are exclusively attributed to Tom Coughlin and Jerry Reese. Funny how that works.

2. This is always a fun time of year, because people who barely watch college football emerge from the woodwork and magically become draft experts. It's comical how many of you blasted the Gerris Wilkinson selection because he was "slow" or "sucks," when none of you would even recognize him if he put you in the Camel Clutch.

3. Working off of the previous two observations, it's amazing how such a growing number of fans can be so uninformed and disappointed at the same time. This natural negatively leads me to believe that a lot of you think that being a Giants fan is a job ... a job that you fucking hate, by the way. Lighten up a little.

That's all...

like this needed its own thread ???????????????????

j/k :LMAO:

TC forced the two Boston College picks....there...

Our best pick of the draft appeared to be one not influenced by Coughlin.

there were two BC picks? one is Kiwi...whom might the other one be?

Edited by shockjock

Two Boston College picks? Kiwanuka went to BC. Moss went to Miami, while Wilkinson went to Georgia Tech.

Why don't you sit the next couple plays out, smalls...

You really think Chris Snee was drafted because Coach Coughlin demanded it?

I fail to see the logic in this statement.

All in all, thanks Mr. Negativity

That's why I originally thought, but he's cleary talking about today's picks.

I hope he's not referring to Snee, since he's been an excellent interior OL for us.

Yeah, I messed up I did meant to say our one BC pick...I don't know why I forgot Wilkerson played for georgia tech... <_<

I'm not bashing Snee. :P

i'm out for the night, i really didnt mean to come across as one of those guys that bitches about everything (pick). i'm not all that upset over the players, i think we gathered a lot of talent today, just not in the most dire areas. i've been on record of saying take the bpa no matter what, but i really felt chad jackson was the obvious choice in the first.

i'm out for the night, i really didnt mean to come across as one of those guys that bitches about everything (pick). i'm not all that upset over the players, i think we gathered a lot of talent today, just not in the most dire areas. i've been on record of saying take the bpa no matter what, but i really felt chad jackson was the obvious choice in the first.

I liked Chad or Justice (and a few other guys as well) ahead of Mathias, too. I guess we'll see how that plays out. I can live with Moss and Wilkinson, because both can help us out right away. Moss as a slot WR, and Wilkinson as the primary back-up to LaVar (whose struggled with injuries recently) and possibly Pierce.