SportsWrath

3 Observations

Money

He hits VERY hard. I think he'll be lot of fun to watch. (once he finally gets onto the field).

Don't know anything about the man. I don't pretend to know much about the college game, and simply hope Reese and co. did a good job scouting.

I was quoting somebody.

Don't know anything about the man. I don't pretend to know much about the college game, and simply hope Reese and co. did a good job scouting.

I was quoting somebody.

The person you are quoting is a hot head who needs to stop and think from time to time.

:D Yeah, but he's not too bad a guy. ;)

Even at his relatively young age, he's been a Giants fan and sports fan long enough to know to not jump to conclusions and to not get too overworked by something like a draft pick or football game. Life goes on ... he'll ultimately learn to live by those words...

Even at his relatively young age, he's been a Giants fan and sports fan long enough to know to not jump to conclusions and to not get too overworked by something like a draft pick or football game. Life goes on ... he'll ultimately learn to live by those words...

Sometimes having immediate access to information is, at best, a mixed blessing. No time to digest, and no perspective.

I try to remember that if the Giants do something wrong, I won't be billed. If they do something right, I'm not receiving a check.

You know as time has gone on and I think about the pick of a DE and listened to EA, TC and Reese on SNY Sportsnite I understand what the organizational philosophy is about pass rushers, they place them at the highest of values. I hear the term "home run hitter" and "speed off the edge" and it is clear that these are traits that this regime deems as utmost important in the assemblance of a good defense. If you look at it in terms of the success of the 2005 ends, its hard to argue their philosophy.

With that being said, I assume this means that Eric Moore either makes the team as a tweener OLB/DE and Tuck will have to battle for the backup DE.

By the way, for those that want to "blame EA for bad picks" and "praise Mara, Reese, TC" etc for good ones, keep in mind, the relationship between the Mara family and TC and Boston College is quite strong, so if you have this UNFOUNDED theory about draft picks, look that way, they are the BC people. Its abusrd to think anyway, I think its clear to see the Giants are all on board as one organization and run smoothly because of it.

• 2 weeks later...
You know as time has gone on and I think about the pick of a DE and listened to EA, TC and Reese on SNY Sportsnite I understand what the organizational philosophy is about pass rushers, they place them at the highest of values. I hear the term "home run hitter" and "speed off the edge" and it is clear that these are traits that this regime deems as utmost important in the assemblance of a good defense. If you look at it in terms of the success of the 2005 ends, its hard to argue their philosophy.

With that being said, I assume this means that Eric Moore either makes the team as a tweener OLB/DE and Tuck will have to battle for the backup DE.

By the way, for those that want to "blame EA for bad picks" and "praise Mara, Reese, TC" etc for good ones, keep in mind, the relationship between the Mara family and TC and Boston College is quite strong, so if you have this UNFOUNDED theory about draft picks, look that way, they are the BC people. Its abusrd to think anyway, I think its clear to see the Giants are all on board as one organization and run smoothly because of it.

My only criticism of the "you can never have too many pass rushers" and "pass rushers = home run hitters" mentality is that no baseball line-up has 9 home-run hitters, just as no football team starts 11 DEs...

So ... you kept your streak alive of draft day tantrums huh?

Sorry I missed it.