SportsWrath

2 TDs in two weeks by this offense?

Sephiroth

The Return of Gilfuck and his overly complicated...slow developing....Rube Goldberg Offense...3rd and 1 lets do a run every now and then....and for the love of GOD please sit Bradshaw on running plays and lets use him as a check down every now and then Eli when he is in open space. Carl Banks was talking about that all day yesterday...Bradshaw with miles around him and Eli steadily throwing downfield when all was needed is a First Down. Diehl needs to be put out to pasture. His Jumbo Eliot moment before the half was inexcusable. OK the Pitt guy jumped first but man you know the count.

This is the most damning stat because it means either Nicks and company couldn't get open or Eli is dialed in on Cruz for some reason. Possibly even means that Nicks is fibbing and that he isn't even close to 100%, which is my prognosis. Eli forced the ball to Cruz all game when he has quite possibly the best receiver in the NFC (though certainly not this season) and 2 guys that could probably start anywhere else behind that. What did we even pick up Martellus Bennett for? Eli looks to him once, maybe twice a game if he's lucky. Yet every time they connect, it's for a big play. I just don't fucking get how we have this offense capable of spreading the ball to every skill player with little drop off in talent, yet we play this cookie-cutter offense for 58 minutes and only decide to get aggressive and unpredictable on offense when there is literally no other option....that's what I see out of this team's offense.

Couldn't agree more. It makes me so sick that this team has the talent to put up 30+ points a game and yet we don't. The red zone offense is pathetic and far too predictable. I can't remember the last time we ran a play action near the goal line. My aggravation level is still through the roof because I know this team is so much better than they are playing.

Third Down Efficiency

Week 5 (Cle): 6/11 - 54%

Week 6 (SF): 5/15 - 33%

Week 7 (Was): 8/12 - 66%

Week 8 (Dal): 3/15 - 20%

Week 9 (Pit): 2/10 - 20%

This is something I would post at every offensive players locker.

Couldn't agree more. It makes me so sick that this team has the talent to put up 30+ points a game and yet we don't. The red zone offense is pathetic and far too predictable. I can't remember the last time we ran a play action near the goal line. My aggravation level is still through the roof because I know this team is so much better than they are playing.

Where do you think the motion is? It's like they don't even bother trying to create matchup nightmares. It really is pathetic how mellow the offense is these last like 4 weeks. Eli's ace in the hole is no longer sustaining drives and making big plays when they count, it's "heave and pray" for pass interference. I don't get it and if it doesn't get fixed and fixed real soon, the Giants are going to end up 7-9. And while the head-scratching 3rd and short bombs, low percentage back shoulder fades and fades to the corner of the endzone, aren't anything new, they have directly contributed to our piss-poor red zone and third down efficiency, so we are not adjusting or even trying anything different. I mean, Christ, everyone saw what happened when we GASP ran the ball a couple times inside the 10....WE SCORED!

Where do you think the motion is? It's like they don't even bother trying to create matchup nightmares. It really is pathetic how mellow the offense is these last like 4 weeks. Eli's ace in the hole is no longer sustaining drives and making big plays when they count, it's "heave and pray" for pass interference. I don't get it and if it doesn't get fixed and fixed real soon, the Giants are going to end up 7-9. And while the head-scratching 3rd and short bombs, low percentage back shoulder fades and fades to the corner of the endzone, aren't anything new, they have directly contributed to our piss-poor red zone and third down efficiency, so we are not adjusting or even trying anything different. I mean, Christ, everyone saw what happened when we GASP ran the ball a couple times inside the 10....WE SCORED!

Not only that... don't we have this huge TE that we picked up in the offseason? Wouldn't it be a good idea to use him in the redzone? Hell wouldn't it be a good idea to use him like the Cowboys use Witten? I'm not saying they're on the same level, but he could create matchup nightmares for a defense if utilized properly.

We are being out-coached. We are just going in a doing what we have been doing earlier week in and week out whereas the opponents are figuring out what we do and are trying to take it out of the equation. We are not adapting and trying to introduce new things and are just going ahead and doing the same shit. Hence we are sucking donkey dick right now. The Special Teams were just that on Sunday - fucking Special. Pathetic.