SportsWrath

2 TDs in two weeks by this offense?

Sephiroth

This is fucking pathetic. I dont know why Eli sucks every year at exactly this point, but the only thing that gives me faith is that he seems to pull it together the last three weeks of the season each year too.

Tynes is our offensive MVP.

This is fucking pathetic. I dont know why Eli sucks every year at exactly this point, but the only thing that gives me faith is that he seems to pull it together the last three weeks of the season each year too.

Tynes leads the league in scoring which is fucking pathetic.

Not sure why a 44 yard pass attempt is the preferred play on 3rd and short.....but they might want to rethink that approach.

Also, I think Diehl is now a backup.

Nobody is scared of Bradshaw anymore....time to think hard about Wilson.

Not sure why a 44 yard pass attempt is the preferred play on 3rd and short.....but they might want to rethink that approach.

Agreed. Not saying he should be starting but isn't about time we started to see a little something from our #1 draft pick?

At this point I think Eli is looking at Cruz to much. the Offensive line is falling apart from their blocks. I saw Bradhsaw give up on a lot of his blocks today or just half ass a block. Where was Hixon he should be the slot guy, the 3rd down guy. He had one deep ball today that ended up a PI. If Cruz is drawing double coverage and Nicks and Hixon are in man or zone how do we not win in the passing game. Not only that be we also have Bennett that can get up the seam or run a short out / curl route keeping a Blitzing Lber at bay .

I have also seen the passing game migrate to tight sideline throws .Also the back shoulder throw is out new "Fade route". Also throws that seem intended just to draw a PI. What We need to work on is Pass protection . Eli needs to work with his Wr's every week on film .Every WR,TE, and RB has to be there. This will let the Passing game open up the running game.

Coughlin needs to lay the hammer down on his coaches. Have the defensive coaches hold mandatory tackle dummy class . At the end of the day he needs to go to each coach and tell them get back to Giant football. because what we saw against the Steelers and since the 49er game is not going to get us to the big dance.

At this point I think Eli is looking at Cruz to much. the Offensive line is falling apart from their blocks. I saw Bradhsaw give up on a lot of his blocks today or just half ass a block. Where was Hixon he should be the slot guy, the 3rd down guy. He had one deep ball today that ended up a PI. If Cruz is drawing double coverage and Nicks and Hixon are in man or zone how do we not win in the passing game. Not only that be we also have Bennett that can get up the seam or run a short out / curl route keeping a Blitzing Lber at bay .

I have also seen the passing game migrate to tight sideline throws .Also the back shoulder throw is out new "Fade route". Also throws that seem intended just to draw a PI. What We need to work on is Pass protection . Eli needs to work with his Wr's every week on film .Every WR,TE, and RB has to be there. This will let the Passing game open up the running game.

Coughlin needs to lay the hammer down on his coaches. Have the defensive coaches hold mandatory tackle dummy class . At the end of the day he needs to go to each coach and tell them get back to Giant football. because what we saw against the Steelers and since the 49er game is not going to get us to the big dance.

What we've seen since the 49ers game won't even get us to the playoffs. I personally don't mind getting bested when we put our best on the field, but when we leave yards and points out there due to lack of... well everything it pisses me off completely. There's no reason for it.

What we've seen since the 49ers game won't even get us to the playoffs. I personally don't mind getting bested when we put our best on the field, but when we leave yards and points out there due to lack of... well everything it pisses me off completely. There's no reason for it.

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought I was conveying.

We simply can't run the ball four quarters and hang the offense on Eli and the receiving core. Its really that simple, ask Green Bay.

Precisely. No one respects the running game. Ergo, they are filling in all the slant routes, causing Eli to be pinpoint perfect. . This is what happens when you play a smart team.

Part Eli but it's not like I'm seeing him miss wide open receivers. For the 2nd straight week, our WR's got beat by their DB's. Nicks isn't close to 100%. Hope he gets there soon.

I dunno man... I saw Eli miss wide open receivers all game today. Not that the line was giving him any help.

He had a really bad pic too, and another one that should have been picked in the red zone that was just inexplicably bad.

I dunno man... I saw Eli miss wide open receivers all game today. Not that the line was giving him any help.

He had a really bad pic too, and another one that should have been picked in the red zone that was just inexplicably bad.

We must have been watching a different game. Agreed on the pick, though.

exactly jesus christ! 3rd and one, lets put Washington away, nope I think we will chuck it twenty yards downfield and give RG3 a chance. Alright Tynes is in range, we can finally beat the fucking Eagles, nope let's not try a HB quick draw, let's chuck it to the fucking end zone, with a two point deficit.

1st and goal from the 4. Red zone offense has been a problem all year and it finally caught up to us. Regardless, the Steelers were just the better team today. Other than the sacks we lost every one on one battle out there and the special teams laying an egg didnt help. Oh well on to next week. 7-3 going into the bye would be just fine. I would have easily signed for that before the season started.

Me in all my aggravation read "Big Dance" as you meaning Super Bowl.

I did I am just so aggravated with the team right now. seams like they are mailing in the rest of season because they are 2 games up .

I did I am just so aggravated with the team right now. seams like they are mailing in the rest of season because they are 2 games up .

Well, if there was any complacency settling in that should go right out the window with todays performance. I'm just glad they found a way to win the previous two or else we would really have a problem right now.

Cruz targeted 11 times and had only five catches

This is the most damning stat because it means either Nicks and company couldn't get open or Eli is dialed in on Cruz for some reason. Possibly even means that Nicks is fibbing and that he isn't even close to 100%, which is my prognosis. Eli forced the ball to Cruz all game when he has quite possibly the best receiver in the NFC (though certainly not this season) and 2 guys that could probably start anywhere else behind that. What did we even pick up Martellus Bennett for? Eli looks to him once, maybe twice a game if he's lucky. Yet every time they connect, it's for a big play. I just don't fucking get how we have this offense capable of spreading the ball to every skill player with little drop off in talent, yet we play this cookie-cutter offense for 58 minutes and only decide to get aggressive and unpredictable on offense when there is literally no other option....that's what I see out of this team's offense.